Alwyn and others. Saturday.

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Peeps. :)

Just gettin' us started. Hope everyone enjoys the last "official" weekend of summer!

BBL

Hi all who make it here.

Finished my last CTX this AM and am off to Reno as soon as my slowest in the world DH gets his a$$ in gear. Yep, I can be ready in 10 and he's still farting around.:mad::mad::mad:

So y'all have a great weekend and I'll see if I can find a connection while I'm gone. Will hopefully get in some cardio at the fitness center at the hotel.

Off to taste the best BBQ in the West ! :eek::p

Hi Girls!

I have been debating on working out today and I think I have finally decided to tidy up around the house first, then get a good 3 mile run in on the TM and some good abs work. Just a small workout but enough to make me feel energized. I feel like a bum if I don't workout!:eek:

Wendy** Hope you are having a good day!

Jacque** I didn't know you were going away? And on the slow hubby bit, I don't think you have the slowest one, b/c I do! Its not that he is slow, he just ends up talking to people somewhere along the way, which usually delays him and gets him in to trouble:eek:

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hey Girls.

I ran 5.50 miles this morning at the gym to the tune of ITread 5/60 mins. Tomorrow I will do a few CTX upper body parts and abs and then Monday is mine and DH's first 5k race together! This should be fun! LOL

Jacque: Sorry DH is the slow one. Sounds like my mom and her SO. They go down to Atlantic City for the weekend alot and as far as she's concerned, she'd leave at 10 or 11am but her SO farts around so much that they don't leave until 1 or 2 usually. It drives her batty! LOL Have a good time!:)

Lori: I'm with you on feeling bummish if I don't work out. Alot of times my weekly rest day is FORCED because of that. It can be tough not to do anything.

Jen: Hope you are having a nice weekend so far!

BBL

Wendy** When I don't workout, it has to be for a good reason. I have to get moving shortly after I wake up b/c no matter how many cups of coffee I drink, I still feel lazy and sluggish. Ha...but after a workout if I am still lazy and sluggish, its b/c I did a tough workout:p Good job with the run!

I did 4 miles on the TM and LL abs. I have no clue what I am going to have for dinner. I hate cooking and then having to go to work and takeout is just a waste of money when you spend as much money in groceries as I do:mad:

I will check in later when I get to work!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.