Alpha Omega Check-In (Tues, 3/17)

Good morning A/O ladies!

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.” (Psalm 23:1-3)

Iris, I hope your back is feeling better today! If not, this is my word of caution.... I tried Kickboxing when my back was hurting and even though it was feeling a bit better, it felt so much worse the day after KB. There is a lot of twisting with your punches and stuff, so just be careful. Can you substitute other cardio at home? I'm glad you had a restful weekend with some good stretching!

Jennifer, I hope today is better than yesterday for you! Mondays can be rough!

Today my workout will be some form of step cardio, I'm not sure which one yet.

Have a great day everyone! Hellos and blessings to all who follow!

I just got done with the step portions of Body Max 2, and plan to take a nice long walk with my husband and the dog tonight.

We have our Bible study in 1/2 hour, I'm looking forward to it!

Hope everyone is having a blessed day! :)

Hi Christine,

Psalm 23 is one of my favorite psalms :)

My day was a little stressful today. I received an urgent call from my brother while I was at work. He is in the process of a nasty divorce, and things have been really bad for him. Thank god my husband is great and handled things for me while I was at work. I am not a divorce advocate, but in my brother's case it's the best thing that can happen. Things have just been really bad for him, on top of the fact that he has big health issues. I always go into a panic when I hear from him. We are the only ones who live in NJ. The rest of my family lives in Florida, and it's really hard on me sometimes. Family spport is soo important. I feel like I always have something going on :(

I made it to kickboxing class today. Luckily for me, today's class had very little kicking, which was good for me, because I'm just recovering from that back strain. It feels soo much better today. I definitely am going to go lower on my weights when I return to STS - Back next week. I have to accept my limitations :)

Have a great night ladies. Chat with you again tomorrow.

Today was a better day, I was comped for one hour but I don't mind, it's one extra hour to study. Hope you all have a great night.

Hey Iris,
I know the pain of divorce from what my brother went thru years ago. It is so sad what happens to the kids. Thank God they are followers of Christ, but I can definitely see the strains of what they went thru. I still see them as little kids struggling to understand it all in the midst of step parent abuse. God has made a way for them and he is still in control despite what we "see." I know God hates divorce, but there are times He uses that to bring His children home. He will never leave nor forsake your brother. Give him up to the only One who can ease his pain and deliver him into all truth! He knows what is best for your brother and all concerned.

Hi Christine, I'm still here and checking in on you guys. And I want to say the Lord IS my shepherd and I shall not want. He is the my strength and my song!

Today was Imax 1 and the legs portion of Cardio Split.

Hubby has the flu : ( so we are dealing with that. He missed tonight of the Easter Passion at church where he participates, but hopefully he will be back in full swing tomorrow.

God is good ALL THE TIME!!!

Love and blessings,
Karen

I went through a divorce about 15 years ago, I always believed it would be the worst thing for me. My family's 4 stem cell transplants with my niece passing away equals the divorce. Your brother can make it through, he has to for himself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.