Alpha Omega Check-In (Thurs 3/12/09)

Good morning!

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time."
(2 Peter 1:3-5)

Iris, since my husband was sick yesterday I actually took an "OFF" day, so today I am doing my workout from yesterday! LOL I always say I shouldn't post my workouts until I do them! :p I used to avoid the band too, but the past few months I've really been enjoying it with different Cathe workouts where she utilizes them. I just can't believe how much of a burn you get!!

It appears to be the flu! :( His temperature was up to around 102 yesterday, but he was taking Motrin to bring it down and feel somewhat better. He did attempt to go to work today since he was feeling better, but will come home early if he gets any worse. Thanks for the prayers!

Jennifer, I used to get stressed when our computers would crash at work because we couldn't do a thing without them! I hope your equipment is up and running today!

So, once again, today my workout is Legs & Glutes with abs from ME - for real this time!! :p :D :) :p

Praying everyone has a blessed day!

Hey Christine,

Been a few days since posting but I have been sooo busy. Sorry your hubby is sick. :eek:( Seems to be all that is going on these days. Luckily I nor my hubby have had any flu type illnesses. Hope you and hubby get well and stay well. One of the hardest things to do these days. :eek:)

Today I did Pyramid Upper Body and Step Max. I feel energized and ready for anything. My hubby is participating in our church's Easter Passion so I have not seen too much of him lately. The time committment is huge, so working full time makes it difficult for me. He is an early retiree at 52 years of age and I am sooo jealous. But, he loves it and reaps such a reward from participating in the "Greatest Story Ever Told."

Take care and talk to you soon,
Karen

Hello Ladies,

Karen, it's nice to see you again :) How have you been?

Christine, how's hubby feeling today? Was he able to get through the day at work? It's soo hard working when you really don't feel well, and yet, I know how tough it is also to just stay home and recoup. How'd your workout go today?

My triceps and back are pretty sore from yesterday's STS segment. For some reason, I guess from doing the rows with barbell, my hip flexors seem to fatigue while I'm kickboxing. I almost felt like I had done a leg workout yesterday. The class was good though. Packed again, but the hour flew by.

It's been a really busy week, and I'm glad the weekend is nearly here. Although the weeks ahead will be getting even busier for me, through mid April, but I'll get through it :)

Have a great evening everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.