Alpha Omega Check-In (Thurs, 2/26/09)

Good morning!

"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. "For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened." (Luke 11:9-10)

Iris, I'm glad to hear that Leslie is holding up okay despite what she is going through! Children are amazing with what they can handle! That's a tough situation her parents are in, with having to worry about affording their new house on top of what is going on with their daughter. God can make a way where there is no way! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying STS! I was thinking that maybe once you get used to the workouts, you will be prepared with which weights you will need (since you said Cathe moves fast), but then I remembered, you never do the same DVD twice, right? Just keep plugging along, there's nothing wrong with hitting pause! :)

Karen, it's always nice to hear from you. Your messages are always so positive and uplifting!

Jennifer, I will be keeping you in prayer!

Becca, how are you feeling today after working back/tris last night?

Todays workout is Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast Premix.

Blessings and hello also to Heather, Penguin, Lynn, Linda and all who follow!

Last edited:
WOW!! Have any of you ever done the Drill Max "Ultra Cardio Blast" premix that is 63 minutes long?? I did it for the first time this morning and had no idea each cycle repeated twice in a row!! I had no idea I was capable of doing each cycle twice, I feel like toast after doing each one once, LOL :p The only cycle I didn't repeat was #5 (agility) because I really, really dislike those forward hops!! They hurt my head :confused:

Anyway, just thought I'd share I'm proud I made it through! I guess working out with "Trainer Jillian" the past month has increased my endurance! :)

Hey everyone,

Christine, I have done the Drill Max "Ultra Cardio Blast" and it gives you a great workout!! You definitely get the bang for your buck on that one. :eek:) Love Cathe's workouts, never will find another to replace her. Thanks as usual for the scripture. :)

Hey Iris, still praying for Leslie. What a sweet gem she must be to be going through so much at a young age. God Bless her heart and heal her body, mind and spirit.

Today was Rhythmic Step and the lower body portion of Gym Style Legs. I had another bladder instillation today for my IC, so I am not feeling quite up to par. I definitely push it too much. I hope I learn how to relax soon and give it all to God. :eek:)

Love you guys,
Karen

ps anyone of you on Facebook??

Hello all!

Today's workout was supposed to be a 28 min run. I didn't quite make it. Got interrupted by DS at about minute 15 and had a hard time getting back in the groove. I ended up with 27 minutes total and walked some of that. I followed that with Ab Circuits Plates and Weights segment. That is a tough ab WO!

Christine, I have not done that mix on Drill Max. I am afraid of Drill Max!:eek: I have done it a couple times as filmed, but that's one I have to make myself do. Great job on the increased endurance! Glad to hear Jillian is working you good. :cool:

Karen, I am on facebook. I will PM you my name so you can add me. :) Praying for you and your IC. That is tough, but it sounds like you are handling it well.

Iris, I find that I have to be very organized with STS. I set up everything beforehand and have plenty of room for my step, chair and mat to be all set up at the same time. It is a lot of changing equipment, but I think that makes the workout go quicker.

Hello to everyone else! Have a very blessed evening! :)

Hi Ladies,

I've had a late night today. I just got back from Futsal practice a few minutes ago.

I went to kickboxing class, although I contemplated not going. My legs were sore today for some reason. Class was pretty good. They finally decided to do the KB class on a ticket system. They had 16 tickets, and anyone who got there after the 16 tickets were handed out, could not take the class. I usually show up a little early, so I hope to be able to get in, even with the ticket system. Even at 16, it seemed like it was pretty tight in there, but definitely a lot better.

Karen I am also on facebook. I just signed up about a month ago. I just joined Cathe's fan page :) Thank you for your prayers. I am hoping to get to the hospital soon to visit Leslie.

Christine, I've never done any of the premixes in DrillMax. That is one tough workout as it is :) You must really be coming along with your endurance :) It's always great when you see improvement. Now I definitely have to get more of Jillian :)

Becca, thanks for the tip. I am going to try that the next time. Set everything up so I'm not scrambling around for equipment. I'm on to disc 6 tomorrow - legs. I hope my legs will last, lol. I did tons of kicking in kickboxing class today.

Have a great evening everyone. Glad tomorrow is Friday :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.