Alpha Omega Check-In (Mon, 3/9/09)

Good morning!

"So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me [Paul] his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God, who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel." (1 Timothy 1:8-10)

I hope everyone had a blessed weekend and you feel refreshed to start this new week!

Today my workout is "No More Trouble Zones" by Jillian Michaels.

Have a blessed day to all! :)

Hello Friends.

Today at work, I made an important decision concerning my future. My parents think it's a great idea. Please pray with the Spirit on this decision. I have peace about it.
Details later.

Hello Ladies,

Rushing in here to post with my favorite crew :) It's been a crazy day. I left work early today and was able to catch my daughter's last volleyball home game. She's not bad, considering this is her first year playing VB.

Christine, it's a good idea to treat your body to a nice stretch after your weight-lifting :) I wanted to get in a nice stretch today, but it was soo late by the time I got done with my workout. Almost 9PM.

BTW, my workout today was STS - Disc 10 (Ch/Sh & Bic). The hour flew by. This is my last week of Meso 1, then I move on to my first active recovery week.

Jennifer, I will be praying the lord guide & give you peace in the new decision you've made :)

Blessed, it's wonderful that you and your hubby both sing in the worship team. I used to sing in my previous church, and loved the annointing that was felt in the worship team. How are you doing with STS? Are you enjoying the workouts?

Hello's to Becca, Karen & all who read. Have a great night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.