Alpha Omega Check-In (Fri 3/13/09)

Happy Friday everyone! :)

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)

My husband is still sick and is actually staying home again today to rest. I think he pushed it yesterday by going in to to work. Yesterday, after my workout, I spent the entire day cleaning sheets, blankets, pillows and every room, floor and countertop. I opened all the windows to hopefully get the germs out. We'll see if I come down with this bug, I trust it in God hands either way!

Karen, it's so nice to hear from you! :) I'm glad to hear your household is healthy and well! I love PUB!! Nothing gets my biceps screaming like that workout! That's awesome that your husband is in the Easter play! I LOVE watching those Easter Passion performances, they always reduce me to tears!

Iris, my workout was good yesterday and my legs are really feeling it today! I'm actually sore all over from all the cleaning I did too! Kickboxing gets my hip flexors everytime, especially those sequential power kicks!! I tend to have problems with rows and deadlifts, they always seem to bother my lower back. So today is your last STS workout until your recovery week? What do you have planned for recovery?

I'm pretty sure today will be another rest day. If I end up doing cardio I will post it later, but I'm pretty run down from being so busy yesterday. I don't want to push it!

Have a blessed day to all! :)

Happy Friday Ladies. I am soo glad the weekend is here. I need a little R&R.

Christine, sorry to hear your hubby is still not feeling well. Unfortunately, sometimes when we push ourselves, recovery just takes longer. Hopefully, now that the weekend is here he'll be able to get some rest, and get better. I hope you enjoyed your rest day today. It's best to listen to your body.

I'm excited to say, that I just complete Meso 1. That was a good leg workout. I definitely don't enjoy those as much as I do the upper body, lol. As for recovery week. I plan to do more cardio, possibly a step workout or two, and core work. Maybe yoga or stretch one day. I know I can't make the kickboxing class as Thursday, because I have a doctor's appt. after work, but I'll probably workout at home. I plan to just do whatever workout grabs my attention that day, and just have fun with recovery week.

Does anyone have any fun weekend plans? I'll probably be babysitting my grandson again tomorrow. Sunday, my daughter has two futsal games, so I'll probably be pretty busy.

Good Night all :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.