Alpha Omega Check-In (Fri, 2/27/09)

Good morning to everyone!

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." (1 John 3:18)

I am SO sore today from yesterday's workout! It's mostly in my lower back and the back of my shoulders!! I know it's from all those bunny hops on and off the step, and the forward hops, I really pushed myself to get those done! (The movement of thrusting my arms up and back to get those hops in get my shoulders good everytime!)

Karen, how are you feeling today after your procedure? How was brownie night last night? I am not on Facebook.... yet! ;) Once I jump on the bandwagon I will let you know! :)

Iris, your aerobics class room must be really small if it's packed with only 16 people! I'm glad you got a ticket in! How are your legs today? I am following a "leg blast" rotation right now and my legs are constantly sore!

Becca, I have a love/hate relationship with Drill Max! Some of the circuits I love and others I'm like UGH!! I'm glad it's over and I don't think I'll be re-visiting that one for a while! :p

Today's workout is Pyramid Upper Body and Pyramid Lower Body (floor work only)

Blessings to all who follow! Happy Friday!! :)

Hello Everyone,

I had written a whole long post, and my internet connection went down. It's been acting up all day today :(

Christine, yes the class room at the gym is quite small. Actually a more comfortable class size for kickboxing would be 12, but the instructor decided to make room for 16. I think that's a bit much. The owner made a point of telling me yesterday when she handed me a ticket, that the classes are only packed because it's early in the air, and people make their New Year's resolutions, but as the year progresses, they start dropping out of side. That really is what happens usually. I guess she noticed that comment sounded negative, so she told me not to be one of those who dropp out. I said, no I won't be, lol.

Managed to get STS Disc 6 (Legs) done. Those leg workouts are tough. I even had to skip a couple of exercises. There are just soo many! lol.

Karen, how are you feeling today?

Hello Becca, I forgot to comment on the 911 phone call your son made, lol. I had to laugh at that. My daughter was a handful when she was little, and she called 911 a couple of times. The first time she was only about 1 and I don't know how she could have done that. We've had the police show up at our door too, lol.

Have a great evening ladies, and a great weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.