Alpha Omega Check-In (3/20 - 3/22)

Good morning ladies!

"Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed." (1 Peter 3:13-14)

Iris, I wanted to post the daily verse today because I know that you find encouragement from reading it, as do others. Great idea about doing weekly threads. This one will run through Sunday and then we can start a new one again next week. I'm glad your doctor's appointment went well and that you decided to rest since you were tired. TGIF!

For everyone who follows... we're going to work off of a weekly thread now, instead of daily. This one will run through Sunday and then we can start a new one on Monday.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

Hello A/O Crew,

Thank you soo much for starting a new thread Christine. I think a weekly thread will be great for us to keep up with one another, and for those who don't check in everyday, no matter when they check in, they can read the week's thread. I know I miss a few posts by not going back to the night before.

My workout was interesting today. I am babysitting my grandson. Usually my daughter is here to watch him for an hour while I get my workout done downstairs, but today she had plans, and I really wanted to work out, so I put cartoons on TV for him, and put my DVD in the computer and worked out in front of the computer instead. He kept asking me what I was doing. The funny thing is I was doing Powerstrike 5, (kickboxing), and he asked me, you fight? LOL. He's only 2, so I had to laugh. When I went down on the floor to do ab work, he thought it was funny, and got on his back and tried a few, lol. I was soo glad when that workout was over. I had soo many interruptions, but made the best of it.

I am soo glad the weekend is here. It was a very busy week, and I am looking forward to a little rest.

Have a great night everyone.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone.
It's snowing here, what's up with that?? Last paper for my current class. Hope everyone has a Blessed day. I will check back later for a visit.

Spring was great last week and now winter is here again.

Happy Saturday everyone.

Jennifer, I hear ya. We had a little snow in NJ yesterday, and I thought the same thing, "What's up with that?" Today is a much nicer day. Good luck with your paper :)

My workout today was Powerstrike 4. Those Powerstrike kickboxing workouts are awesome. I think I'm going to start STS Meso 2 tomorrow instead of Monday. I won't be home until late Monday evening, and will be pressed for time. Recovery week has gone by soo fast :)

I hope everyone well, check in again later.

Currently, my paper is 50% done but I am not worried about word number yet. Content is there but organizational structures are quite boring for a subject. It's nice here now.
BTW, I am on Facebook and I have contacted many friends from the past. I found out a person in junior high made some bad decisions with drugs,etc.. is now a Believer and is now married. Praise GOD for Mike and his new wife.

Hello Everyone,

It's another nice day here weatherwise. Hubby is off this weekend which is nice. It's good to be able to do things together and he'll be able to attend my daughter's last futsal game :)

Jennifer, isn't it amazing how Facebook brings people together? I never had an interest in setting up a page, and once I did, I was surprised at how many of my family members are on it. I haven't connected with any old friends from school, but I do like being in touch with family.

For my workout today, I started STS Meso 2. Today's workout was Ch/Sh/Tric. I really liked the workout. It is long though, it clocked in at just over an hour, but you get nice long breaks between exercises, and I made sure I took them all, as Cathe instructed, they are very important. Tomorrow evening, I won't be home until late, and I would not have been able to start Meso 2 then, so I just pushed it a day ahead. I'll admit, I also had the urge to see what Meso 2 will be like :)

I came on to the forum rushing to print out my workout card, and the first thing I see is Cathe's announcement for her new workout series. I was soo excited, I had to read it through. This new series sounds like it'll have a little of everything. Are any of you pre-ordering? I know I am :)

Ok ladies, check in with you again later :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.