_____cLEAN & tidy monday_____

Today is DAY ONE of my 12 week Challenge -- "Buff Bride" (thanks Shirl;) ). Here is how the next 12 weeks will look...

WEEKS 1-3 4 Day Split
WEEK 4 Pyramids
WEEKS 5-7 Gym Styles
WEEK 8 Pyramids
WEEKS 9-12 Slow & Heavy

Each week I will do three days of heavy lifting, three days of cardio. I am starting off today with IMAX3!!

Clean eating is going to get cranked up a notch here pretty soon too. I still haven't put as much thought or planning into it as I should have (too busy with other stuff), but I will really clean it up in the coming weeks.

Today's menu...

B cereal
S apples, string cheese
L SBD wraps, carrot sticks
S Larabar
D leftovers from party, steamed broccoli

Collin turns THREE at 6:48 pm tonight! My baby is getting so big so fast! I am working only half a day today, and hopefully we can do something fun this afternoon/evening!

Wellllll.... IMAX3 did not go so well. I think the last time I did it (which was the first time I did it), I was off work that day so I was really not worried about time, so I could go back and try to catch the choreography. I have definitely not learned the choreography yet, which really held me up today, and I have to go to work so I can't spend forever trying to learn. I am sweaty, but I did a lot of standing around with a confused look on my face, so I don't feel like I accomplished anything, KWIM? I think sometime soon I am going to try to do the step combos only premix and see if I can learn that part, hopefully that will make it easier.

Off to the shower!

Great rotation Katie and yes do Imax3 by sections or premixes. I think my Imax 3 and CTX is coming today. YAY :D

How is the soft and mushy mommy today? LOL

Monday Monday....can't trust that daaaay (unless the UPS man comes).

My w/o today is up in the air...maybe yoga, maybe step.

Menu
b-grapenuts warm
s-?
l-apple, salad and salmon
s-seeds or nuts
d-whole grain pasta and sometype of meat
s-popcorn

~~~~I have a great idea. At the end of the day lets post our cheat-treats. Maybe that will make me more responsible for what I eat.

Robin, MUshy mama has gained 2 lbs. I thought ir was going to be WAAAAY more than that so yay! MY BOOBS ARE HUGE!!!! I look like a stripper!! LOL! Good idea on the cheats and funny on the UPS!

Katie, the step only premix is great. Def. break that one down. Hope you and C have a good day today!

Gotta run...bbl

B'fast was Kashi and half a banana. THought I was gonna gag if I ate anymore banana. I'll eat the rest with AM snack of toast.

I am determined to do better today. Hoping for a good hard leg WO tonight.

Morning clean and tidy peeps!

Monday..yuck! and i've had only 5 hours sleep, but i refuse to be a grump today! I really want to be though :)

DH played a show last night, his new band is really good. He's playing Tuesday night too, but theres no way!

Katie, buffness on the way! Imax 3 took a while to learn, i love it though.

Robin, I only 'cheat' on Saturdays, and i try to post, i need to change my mindset, why do i just do that...its almost automatic now!

Kate, Mike must be thrilled, stripper boobs!

Today, workout, boxing and core, i'm still feeling a la crap, so we'll see what i do when i get home from work, have to pick up my intern..
Menu:
B: surprise..i think i'm having a new breakie tomorrow
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: corn chowder, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta, almond butter
d: egg whites, salad, ezekial, berries
s: yogurt
BBL
Steph

Steph, Hope you can plow thru the sleepies today! Glad DHs show went well. Mike's not complaining, that's for sure! Well, actually they hurt so bad I won't let him near them! haha! too bad! Hope Intern goes good. Good meals/WO for you, as always!

Well, I got Gina to school and it is POURING! I love rainy days - something about them is so much fun.

I'm hoping for a really good day.

b - kashi, half banana
s - toast, half banana
l - I might take the girls out, so grilled chicken salad (if we go to Cracker Barrel I will be having a corn muffin - yum yum!)
s - not sure
d - making beef and noodles for fam. I'm having smead and veggies.

Hoping for a leg w/o tonight. I really really want to feel good. Today is even the first Menu I've planned for probably 2 weeks. A good sign that I'm hopefully starting to feel better.

Almost forgot!:
I am SO EXCITED to report that I am going to be going to an all-natural birthing center to have this baby!!! I'd always been curious but I love my NP so much. Well, since she is leaving I am too. This place sounds absolutely wonderful - no ivs, no Vitamin K shot, we make all the decisions, this is going to be great. Umbulical cord stays put til it actually STOPS pulsing. No whisking off for a bath in the first 2 minutes, no bright lights. No pressure to do anything. The website is www.greenhousebirthcenter.com, if you want to check it out. Each ob appt lasts 1 hr!! This is gonna be great!

Happy Monday Morning cLEAN & tidy peeps!

Quick checkin this morning and probably the next couple days. I have 76 days left of my challenge! Got to get busy!
I did my weight circuit this morning and I worked so hard I felt like I was going to lose my breakfast; which I had eaten almost an hour earlier. That's never happenend to me before. Well, I hope everyone is feeling well and achieves their goals today!
I'll try to sneak in later for personals.

menu
b-yogurt, pineapple, banana & granola
s-ezekiel toast and nat pb
l-leftovers ground turkey, sauce, veggies
s-cranberry suncake
d-??

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Everyone!

I did Low Max this morning and it was so much fun. I can't remember the last time I did it. This week is a short week for me because I am taking Friday off and I am going to the Spa!!! DH gave me a gift certificate so I am going to relax. Now I just need to make it through the week.

Katie, sounds like you had a nice party last night. I learned Imax 3 by doing the step combos first, then I did half the DVD with half Imax 2 until I got it all.
Kate, glad you are able to go to an all-natural birthing center to have your baby. Hopefully it will be a much better experience.
Steph, sending anti-grumpy vibes your way :)
Shirl, sounds like a great workout. Hope your stomach is okay :)
Robin, I hope the UPS man comes today too :)

b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: tbd
s: cantaloupe
d: arroz con pollo

Colleen

Shirl, Wishing you all the best for your bday challenge!! Sounds like you're feeling better - good! You're too sweet to be sad. I'm feeling really bad that I've had to abandon the rotation you were so great to make up for me. I'm hoping to do it still but for now I'm resigned to the fact that I don't feel like exercising everyday and that's okay. Good menu for you - get DH to take you out to dinner!

ooooo, Colleen! Your Friday sounds so nice and very deserved! Would you believe I have a spa cert. that DH gave me OVER a year ago! I need to go use it!

Glad to see you all here and chatty! I was worried when I left this morning and no one had replied!

LOL at Kate's stripper boobs.

Robin, hope your new videos come today!

Steph, right now I am feeding my pug carrot sticks -- he loves them! Does your pug love weird treats like that?

Shirl, you are gonna be in (more) awesome shape by your birthday!

Colleen, good for you on the spa day, I am jealous!

I am munching on carrot sticks right now...and dipping them in ranch dip! Not clean, but it's just about the only way I can eat some veggies!

I took half a day off of work, YAY, so I am home for the day! Power Nap Max, then off to preschool to celebrate his b-day with his friends, then to Bish's house so Collin can drive his Jeep and play in the hot tub, then dinner, then probably to the dreaded grocery store before heading back here for bed.

Have a great afternoon!

Enjoy Collin b-day with brownies:D

Kitty Kat Kate the stripper...LOL

How was boxing Steph?

Kate my kids was born in a birthing room in a hospital. The room looked like a bedroom and after the babies were born the nurse check them over in the room and gave them to me. I loved it and that was 11 years ago so guess today it is better.

Good going with the circuit w/o.

My w/o was Imax3 cardio premix and 10min abs

Whoooooo I got the new DVDs. Here is what my rotation will look like starting next week.

CTX--Cross Training Series (6 day rotation)

(PC)Power Circuit: Cardio Back and Abs
(10)10-10-10 Cardio & Triceps
(AS)All Step Cardio & Shoulders
(SI)Step & Interval Cardio & Chest
(LL)Leaner Legs Leg toning
(KB)Kickbox KB Cardio Biceps & Abs

Extra- Upper Body and All Abs (not sure what to do with this)

Week 1 & 3
Sun- 10 Cardio & 10 Triceps
Mon-SI Cardio & SI Chest
Tues- KB Bi & (Abs)
Wed-PC Back & Stretch
Thurs- LL & Abs
Fri- off
Sat- AS-Cardio & Shoulders (Abs)

Week 2& 4
Sun- PC Cardio & 10Tri
Mon- KB Cardio & Bi
Tues- SI Chest & Stretch
Wed- PC Back
Thurs- LL & Abs
Fri- off
Sat- AS Cardio & Shoulders & Ab

I like to do cardio on the weekend because I have more energy and time.

i'm sneaking in away from my intern!

Katie, my pug loves food!! and she loves carrots!!! its obsessive.

Robin, enjoy, i dont have these, i'm jealous!
off to kickbox when i get home!!
Steph

Katie, No worries on the ranch. The fat helps you process the nutrients anyway! My MIL's chihuahua loves carrot sticks - she hears 'em snap and she comes a'runnin'. Sounds like a nice afternoon for you!

Robin, YAY! New videos! Rotation looks great.

I had a fitness purchase today! I bought a bosu!!! Hoping to feel good to do a LB circuit - maybe the one for DM.

Steph, How's the intern??!! Hope she's good to you!

My Cracker Barrel lunch was as-planned with a few bites of DDs macaroni. Normally I hate that stuff but for some reason it was great today!

Mike is working late (bummer) so its just us girls for dinner tonight. Leftovers!

Hope you dinner is clean & yummy!

YAY! DDs are in bed and I'm feeling pretty good!
Headed downstairs for BM2 power circuits!!!
BBL!!!:7

Kate, glad you are feeling up to a work out again tonight! That should be a good one!

My afternoon/evening did not go as planned -- I spent most of it on the couch feeling awful. At first I was terrified that I was coming down with the flu or something, but now I just think I must have eaten something bad (wraps that I had for lunch maybe?). I feel bad for Collin, at least Bish was there to play with him (which he probably enjoys more). I will read him extra books tonight and snuggle him extra tight to make up for it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.