_________cLEAN & tidy & HOT!_thursday______________

I'm up -- a little late -- but I'm up. Kate, you got up and worked out before me, don't you love it!!:p

I have not slept well, been checking Collin's temp periodically. Most of them are hovering around 102 - 103. He is in good spirits, sleeping well, but he has a runny nose, HORRIBLE sounding cough, and sneezing. There is no way that I will leave him with someone else with a temp that high! So today starts my weekend!

Workout today will be step cardio, not sure which though! Menu will be iffy since I am home, but clean for sure.

QUESTION: What is going on for everyone's weekend?

I know Kate is going to Boyne, Robin has a sock hop, Shirl is probably teaching TK on saturday... What else?

Tomorrow, I have to drive down to Richmond (2 hours) and help my mom pack up and clean her house -- she is moving in 3 weeks. I hope we can still go, we will have to see what happens with Collin. Not sure about Sunday, probably rest & recovery!

Well, the best laid plans of mice and men....

I did NOT get to workout!!!x(
As soon as I was starting my warm up Isabel started this monster-huge coughing spell in her bed that woke her up.
Hopefully I can get a workout in before we leave this afternoon.

Been packing stuff w/ my "helper"!:)

menu:
b - kashi, apple
s - banana (maybe a Kashi bar too - we'll see if I'm hungry enough)
l - tortilla soup, veggie corn muffin
s - apple
d - out to eat on the way to Boyne!!! grilled chicken salad

Katie, Sorry about Collin. Hope his temp doesn't get too much higher. Brings back memories of Isabel this summer...;(

Lots of posters last night!
Colleen, Don't get too stressed out!! Your helper will be here soon.

SHIRL!! That rotation looks great. I can't wait for Sunday! Thank you so much. I'll have you to credit for a lean, mean, fighting-machine body!

Hey ladies I'm glad it is friday.

Oh poor babies give Collin and Isabel a big kiss for me :*

Well I woke up very late so maybe I'll be able to w/o later on today. I need to join a gym near my job so if I wake up late I can do my cardio in the gym. We do have a gym at work but it is all the way in the basement...too scarry.

Tonight I have to shop for the sock hop and go to Pampered Chef party. Tomorrow I will get up early and w/o step cardio.

I'm going to order the 1/2 # weight sets today.

b-egg whites
s-fruit
l-?
d-?

yay! We enabled Robin!!!

I JUST realized I put thursday down again....

I can't edit it so I'll start a new Friday thread!

Good Morning!

Robin, It sounds like you have a fun evening and weekend planned. :) What step workout do you plan on doing? Do they have any trainers/instructors at your work gym?

Kate, I'll post the rest of the rotation later today. Sorry you didn't get to workout this am. I hope Isabel is feeling ok. I'm sure you'll have fun this weekend.

Katie, Poor Collin - Do you plan on taking him to the Dr.? 3 day weekend - that's nice though.

Weekend plans - TK tomorrow; maybe shopping. Sunday is church in the am, Teddy Bear Tea in the afternoon w/DD(she's so excited - me too!) and dinner at church in the evening.

Workout was Upper Body+ and Abs/Core+

menu
b-cereal, bananas, raisins
s-larabar
l-?
s-apple & nat.pb
d-homemade veggie pizza - I will only eat 2 slice! large salad
s-yogurt

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning Clean, tidy and hot peeps!!

I like the hot part the best :)

Katie, sorry about Colin, that's tough. I hope he feels better soon, hugs.
This weekend: well, its my work Christmas party Saturday, yeah, i'm not crazy...the unit missed it in December, so its tomorrow! Its a catered dinner at our pharacists home. There will be nothing vegetarian, so i cant get in too much trouble, but the dessert table sounds amazing! Sunday, not sure, napmax hopefully.

Kate, sorry about your little one too, hugs again :) You're going to have such a good time this weekend. You're going with friends this time right?

Robin, is the pampered chef party the same as the one Kate had last week with the chocolate?

Shirl, Teddy bear tea..that sounds so sweet. I hope i have a little girl so i can have tea parties.

Today, my boss is back, and i'm deathly afraid. Snapped at DH this morning, so i know i'm on edge. Workout, i think 4D KB and core. I'm sore from B&G yesterday and Arnold on Wedensday. I've been going to nightwalks in the unshoveled snow too, now that's a workout, seriously.

Menu:
B: come on..
S: quark, almonds, pp
l: organic corn chowder, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta and nat PB
d: steamed brocoli, cauliflower and red cabbage, lentils, tomato puree wtih garlic
s: yogurt and kamut puffs!
Have a great day everyone, BBL
Steph

Hi Everyone,

Busy morning trying to get work stuff done before we leave to see my new niece. After that we head up to NY to see DH's grandmother (Robin I'll way to go as we drive by Queens). Menu will be up in the air since I will be at the mercy of fast food and others for nourishment. I did HLD Great mix this morning and I am taking Coremax with me for tomorrow morning. I'll be back Sun, so I will do Slo Mo tri, bi and shoulders mix.

Katie, sorry Collin is sick. Hope he gets better soon
Kate, have fun this weekend. Hope you get your workout in :)
Robin, party weekend - have fun!
Shirl, the teddy bear tea sounds fun
Steph, have fun at the party tomorrow. Hope you recover from your DOMS. My chest was sore this morning from Slo-Mo

I have to run and finish packing so I can see the baby today :)

Colleen

Hey ladies whew I finally have a break.

I would invite you over to Rosedale Colleen but I won't be home. LOL

Veggie pizza sounds good and clean Shirl.

The pampered chef sell things for the kitchen
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/nicolegarraputa?page=home

I will be getting the salad choppers which are scissors for salads and some spices.

The gym at my job is just a big room with step machines and TM. It also have some DB and BBs. It's so isolated I'm scarred to be there by myself. I'll see if I can get my friend to come along with me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.