_-_-_-_cLEAN-eating Wednesday_-_-_-_

Happy Wednesday! The weekend is closer!

b - kashi, banana
s - grapes - lots of 'em!
l - scr. egg whites, toast, fruit
s - ??
d - we might go out to PF Chang's (gift card to use up!), maybe I'll cook, we'll see

WO - scheduled rest day but maybe I can sneak in some CS

Hey Kate and all to follow!! Sorry I have been late checking in this week....

WO this morning was BM2 cardio -- I just couldn't get enough this morning. I would have LOVED to go for an hour and a half, then shower, then go back to bed, but that is NOT an option.

Yesterday, my office decided to go out to lunch together so my menu was different but still very tidy. Today's menu will look much like yesterdays...

B cereal
S fruit, yogurt, almonds
L BLT sandwich, 1/2 protein bar
S 1/2 protein bar, banana
D ???, on the run

RE: Road Trip -- I still have not heard, so I must assume the worst. I guess I will register for the August one. I did not realize until this happened how BADLY I want to go...

Have a great day!!

Katie, You're making BM2 cardio something I want to do today. We'll see.... A nap always sounds better after lunch!! Good job on keepin' clean y'day!! Wedding is coming!!! WHen you have cereal do you portion it out or just eat until you're satisfied? I have to measure or I'd eat the whole box! That would be nice if they would give you SOME answer on RT. Wish you could come in July! We want you to go BADLY too!

Morning peeps!

Kate, you will be happy to know, flight is booked, i'll be in Philly by 7pm Thursday night!!! Another Canadian RTer is meeting me at the airport so we're flying together, i booked the same flight as Shelley. How nice is that??? So we can have a nice evening Thursday, and hopefully breakfast and Cathe on Friday morning! What is PF Changs?

Katie, i'm sorry about writing about the RT...have you tried to email SNM again to clairfy? Sounds like your workout kicked arse though.

Hi to Robin, Colleen, Shirl and Jenn too.

I have the trainer tonight, so kettlebells and lord knows what else

Menu:
B: wierd egg white thing i make
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: corn chowder, veggies, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/pb
d: veggie omelette, ezekial toast, big salad, berries and yogurt
BBL
Steph

Good Morning!

Kate, I'd love the recipe for the marinade; it sounds delicious! Great job w/ yesterday's workout - you pregnant diva!

Katie, I'm sorry you haven't heard anything yet from SNM. Good workout though!

Steph, Love to hear what you put in your egg white concoction. Oh, kettlebells, have FUN! You're going to give Cathe a run for her money. ;)

Robin, Moving closer to family sounds like it would be nice.

Jenn, How did DD's appt go? Which workout did you do? I love HCE!

Colleen, Great gifts! How's work been lately?

My workout was Hi/Lo Knockout - knockout premix minus the core work and I repeated knockouts 1-4. It felt great! Eating has been going well. Sorry I don't post. I should post breakfast and morning snack - they usually don't change. Dinner is pretty consistent too - the others change due to my work schedule, kids etc.

b- unfrosted shredded mini wheats, banana & strawberry kefir
s- plain yogurt w/lowfat organic granola
l- LARGE salad & tuna
s- ? probably a protein shake and fruit
d- turkey and veggies

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good afternoon ladies. Sorry I'm so late.

KO 1-4 is really fun Shirl.

Katie don't give up you'll get your email.

Hey Kate Colleen and Steph, what's new? Those kettlebells I want them soooo bad.

My w/o was Kickmax and Tracey core II

Menu:
b-oatmeal
l-chicken
s-popcorn
d-fish or tortorllini (sp?)

Hello Robin and Shirl!

Shirl, great menu! I need to preview that DVD, it sounds like you love it!

Robin, kettlebells are definately different, but i'm glad i'm supervised with them! Dangerous. did you do all of KM? that's a killer!

Ok, the egg white concoction i make

1/2 cup egg whites
1 scoop vanilla whey
1 scoop sprouted flax seeds with goji berries
1 scoop hemp protein with macca and E3 live
cinnamon
PGX (glucomanan)
water

microwave for 3 minutes...add blueberries, almonds, almond milk and a handful of kamut puffs for extra crunch....i love it! Its green but i love it!
Steph

Steph! I'm so glad you can come Thursday!! I'll have some larabars waiting for you! Have fun tongiht with Arnold!

Shirl, I'll post the recipe after lunch. Fun WO - glad all is well for you.

Robin, OOOh, your abs are gonna burn tomorrow, KB AND core? OW!

---

Had some peanuts with my grapes - mmmm good! Lunch soon. Those peanuts are so satisfying I don't need too much for lunch. And I'm out of peppers to put in my eggs - shoot!

Good day today - how about you?

I did a short premix Kickmax.

Thanks Steph for the egg white recipe.I never thought about mixing vanilla protein with egg whites.

Look what I found:

Sweet Potato Salad

Ingredients

1 cup cooked sweet potato
1/2 cup sweet corn, fresh
4 oz light yogurt, plain
1 large tomato
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp dried dill weed

Directions
In a small dish, mix the yogurt, dill and garlic. Set aside. (Note: this is better if let to sit overnight in the refrigerator.)
Bake sweet potato and allow to cool. Remove skin and cut into chunks.
Grill sweet corn (or cook on the stove) and remove from the ear once cooled with a paring knife.
Chunk tomato into 1/2 inch pieces.
Layer sweet potato, corn and tomato on a salad plate and top with yogurt sauce for a cool, refreshing and sweet salad that can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner.

Number of Servings: 2

I may have this tonight.

Yummy, Robin! Lots of veggies!

We ended up at Cracker Barrell for lunch. I was wanting some veggies so I went and got a big salad. the worst thing on it was cheese, not too much, and I tossed out the butter-drenched croutons. One corn muffin, plain. Not too bad.

No PF Changs for dinner now. We'll see. Steph, PFs is a Chinese chain place.

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick hello. It has been a crazy day for me and I can't wait for it to be over.

Colleen

Colleen, Sorry for the crazy day.

Dinner was out to eat - salad and cheese pizza. Not too bad. Coulda been worse, coulda been better.

HI ladies,

Colleen sorry your day was crazy. Hope tomorrow goes better.

Kate I've been only to cracker barrel when I've been on vacation, we don't have one near by.

Katie hope you get your email saying is all go for the RT.

Robin that salad sounds yummy. How did it turn out?

Shirl I ended up doing In The Ring and Traceys standing core.

Steph have a great training session.

Shelbys eye appointment went well yesterday. She needed glasses for distant. She was nervous about the appointment but did very well. She got her glasses the same night and was very excited. They are midnight blue w.small square frames. The whole time we are at the mall and dinner she was counting down the minutes.

No workout for me today, DD had to be to school early for special gym class. Menu was ok until dinner.

b-shredded wheat
s-string cheese and crackers
l-healthy choice chicken and rice cakes
s-more rice cakes
d- rueben sandwich, ff and rice pudding
I also had a couple pieces of chocolate.

Jenn

MMMM, pizza!
Sorry, and i just ate too!

Kate, good menu, and so could be worse, so high fives to you!

Robin, nice recipe!

Colleen, i cant wait until the RT when we're going to force you to relax...well work out for hours a day and relax

Jenn, i love rice pudding. Did you make it?

My trainer kicked my arse today...love it, and love him :)
I cant wait to go to Target!!!!
Steph

HI Steph,

Glad your training went well.

No I didn't make it but it is homemade. DH's golf buddy who also owns the local diner made it. He makes that and really yummy soups.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.