7 Day Eat Clean RESULTS!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Post here any results you have seen in the past 6 or 7 days!

As of this morning, I am down about 3 or 3.5 pounds, so that is awesome! I also feel better [digestive system, energy wise, etc.]. I also think it won't be as hard to eat clean on a regular basis from now on.

That is a great weight loss--congrats! I am down almost two pounds, and I could have eaten better; plus, I had to skimp on the workouts this week. One other good thing about the clean eating--I don't crave sweets at all, like I used to. So that's a lot of progress for me! Let's do this challenge again sometime soon! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation.
Valerie

I try to keep weigh-ins to once a month, so no report there. However, there's a little more room in my jeans and some slimming in my face. I, too, could have been more strict. I focused more on "clean" and not so much on portions. For about the last month prior to the eat clean challenge, my eating was really weak. So, once again, thanks for the check in!:)
iris123

Great job, everybody!! I'm pretty pleased with my results, too. I'm down about 3.5 pounds despite a few small slips during the week. I was also consistent with my workouts, and followed my rotation faithfully, something that's totally out of the ordinary for me. I have to say I feel pretty darn good. I'm going to try to keep this up. I'm so glad you started this challenge. I'm leaving for Italy Wednesday and I'm feeling better about myself than I did a week ago.:)

Nice job everyone :) :) wish I had something good to report but this weekend I ate like a true pig boy am I feeling it OUCH!!!

Workout tonight: 2 hr walk

Today’s Eatery:
1c of cheerios, 1 c ff milk w/Tbsp of PP
2c of cabbage & brocoili w/1/4c stove top cornbread
Boca burger, 1 slice of ff cheese w/2 slices of WW bread w/2 slices of eggplant

after I come back from my walk, not sure what I'm having for dinner yet. Have a wonderful evening. And I promise within the next two weeks I will have something to report. Keep up the good work, guys.

Teddygirl~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.