60 Day No Fast Food/Sugar-Oses- Thursday

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Day 14..

We are over the hump and on our way down to the weekend! Yeah! I will be walking in the March of Dimes Walk-a-thon Sunday, 3.5 miles so I will be counting that as my workout for that day.. I did one of the I-Train ( I-Tread) this morning..40 minutes.. the time went pretty fast..

Nancy: hope you did well in your weigh-in at WW

Carrie: get that computer fixed.. we miss you here!

Deb

;-)

My internet is up, yeah!!! I had to turn down a wonderful day of teaching today with my favorite special ed. 3rd graders:(

I'm getting an EMG test done for my back. I hope this time they can figure out whatever the problem is...

I don't know what an EMG entails, but I will be reading about it this morning on webmd. I'd like to know what to expect.

So I probably won't have to worry too much about eating much of anything today. "Pain" usually has that affect on me;( But on my way back home I'm going to get some of those Kashi Bars. It sounds great.

OK sorry for the "whine" session.

I've gotta get going. Take care everyone, and have a great "sugar free day" or at least a non-ose day;)

Carrie

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but5/lb/209/145/182.0/.png[/image][/link]

http://www.picturetrail.com/uid6743693"

Deb that is so great that you're doing a walk-a-thon. Are you going alone or with someone? I think I'll see about doing one around here. I'd like to go with a buddy, but I might just have to go it alone, and make friends when I get there;)

Carrie

Good morning!

I lost 1.2 lbs. at WW. It's good and sure as heck better than gaining it.

I would like to do a walk-a-thon too. I usually do the Breast Walk in October. This past weekend was a walk for MS but I couldn't go. It wound up being a beautiful day for it too!!!

Carrie - good luck with you EMG. What kind of back problems are you having? Sometimes my lower back feels a little tight and sore.

Okay, I'll check back in this evening. My sugar intake has really been low. Maybe it's helping with the weight loss.

Have a good day!!!

Nancy:)

Nancy, great Job on the weight loss!!!

I have a combination of problems: 1) moderate degenerative disc disease for S3,4,&5, 2) narrowing of the spine (stenosis) L2-4 3)arthritis around the already troubled spots.

But wait that's not all: they also believe that there's more, but they want to make sure with more tests before they tell me.

Today I had the first half of the EMG done, the electodes. The second half next week involves needles, yikes.

Anyways, I'm sure everything will work out:)I am just sooooo thankful I can walk. I used to take that for granted big time, until I wasn't able to...I love life and the gifts God gave me, and will never take them for granted again.

My next weigh-in is Tuesday, so we'll see if anything changes.

Have a great day you guys!!!

Carrie :):):)

OMG, Carrie! I'm sorry to hear your back is so uncooperative. We often take little things for granted like "walking". It's a wake up call when something like that happens. I'm glad to see you're working around your back complaints. Do you have to modify your exercises?

Okay, going to workout myself now. GS BSB is on tap. I'll check back in later.

Have a great night!!!!

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.