6 Monthers, STS Tuesday March 10th

ymary

Cathlete
Hi everybody,

Thought I'd start up off this morning. I woke up to rain again this morning!! Wasn't in the mood to work out, but that little voice in my head just won't stop talking to me. I ended up doing Kick Max for my cardio day. I added some leg weights for the leg conditioning drills and my hips are really aching. I may have pushed a little to hard.

Have any of you been reading the reviews from the people who have started Mesco Cycle 2? I am certainly challenged with Cycle 1, so those reviews are a little intimidating.

Kim, thanks for all the personal updates! Yes the pushups are starting to feel a little easier. I never thought I would ever say that! lol

Jo, I also purchased some of the Cardio Coach's workouts yesterday. I was all excited about getting home yesterday and downloading them, but my internet was down when I got home, and I have a late night meeting tonight, so I am going to have to wait until Thursday to download. I'm really anxious to try them.

Gayle, I also love it when my bi's feel pumped and swollen. I love working bi's, but it is the one area that I have to work extra hard to see the results.

Everybody have a Great Day!!!

Mary

Hi girls,

I ended up doing iTread 2 this morning:p:eek: I love that one! I had a awesome run today, I ran 4 miles:eek: I burned 686 cal.

What results do you see with STS:eek:

Have a great day, everyone!

Hi ladies--didn't make it to the computer yesterday--busy, busy, busy, but I did do cardio. I pulled our Amy Bento's ASC3 and took an hour and learned combos 1and 2 and then did them all the way through to make sure I learned them well. Fun! That had not been on my schedule, but I just felt like something new.

Today I do the dreaded disk 7 for the first time.:eek::D:eek:

Mary--I'm looking forward to mesos 2 and 3, because the slower paced heavier lifting is more my preference. What I am surprised by is how much I am enjoying meso 1. I don't typically like endurance work as much, but this has been really fun.

take care all and happy workouts!

Maggie:)

Maggie and Mary, I agree with your both! Can't wait to start Meso 2 +3! I like the slower paced lifting! I can go heavier!

Hi everybody! WOW! Late check in for me. I've been oversleeping a bit and need a good kick in the rear! I got in disc 10 yesterday, but missed today's cardio. Somebody KICK MY REAR, in GEAR, please!

Like you guys, I'm VERY anxious to get started on Meso 2. I SO LOVE my heavy lifting. And it's funny, because when I started Cathe about 6 years ago, I was a big endurance fan. But now, I'd do heavy slow lifting EVERY DAY if I could!

Gayle

p.s. I, Gayle, aka banslug, do solemnly swear to get up EARLY on Wednesday morning for disc 11 and to EAT CLEAN ALL DAY long. You, my fellow 6 Monther Checker-Inners have my sole and deliberate permission to keep me in line and on the straight and narrow! :D

Hi ya Girls! Today was Disc 8 along with Weights and Plates. I finally have the plates exercises down (on Weights and Plates). I'd say I'm 90% at doing them all pretty well. I still struggle with the pullup planks with your legs straight (I hope I'm making sense!). Also, I felt really strong today so that probably helped! :D My back and tricep workout was really good today too! I'm amazed at how much stronger my triceps are than when they were a couple of years ago.

Mary I can't believe you did those leg drills with leg weights! You are my hero! Also, just wait until you get those cardio coaches! I was like "where have you been all my life!" :D

Maggie, good luck with #7! I've finished my two weeks with that and am happy to move on (hoping less pushups in 10!).

Belinda regarding results - I don't have weight to lose, I'm just trying to work on the body fat. I'm not going to measure until I finish the whole meso 1, but my pants are a little loser and I just feel GOOD!

Gayle, PULL IT TOGETHER! I'm kicking you Girl! Move it, shake it, and get out of bed! :eek:

I just have Disc 9 left of Week 3 (for Thursday) and then I get to start week 4 on Sunday...I'm feeling ready to move on. Oh, and I got up today and no more ankle pain! Yeah. But, I'm going to do another Cardio Coach tomorrow anyway!

Later,
Jo

Gayle,

Not sure what time zone you live in, but I get up at 3:45 a.m. every morning. It would be my honor to give you a wake up call every day, if that's what it takes to get you back on track. LOL!!! It's really not all that bad after you have a cup of coffee...

I also promise to eat clean all day tomorrow. KEEP ME ON TRACK!!!

Mary

I almost blew it off but I managed to get in an hour on the elipse. I am however still unshowered and now helping son with red eyed tree frog project at library. Second go at disc 5 tomorrow.

Mary, I'm EST and my alarm is set for 4:45am. I don't ever have a problem with the time change, it being dark out in the AM, etc. But these last 2 days I've just been tired and have been USING that as an excuse. NO MORE!!!!

Thanks, gals, for the kick in the arse!

Gayle

Finished Disc #8. Woke up feeling ok, was worried yesterday that I might be getting a cold. Please no one phone me and wake me up at 3:45 am ;);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.