6 Monthers, STS, Sunday

banslug

Cathlete
I can't type. :p My arms are all wiggly and I can't control my fingers too well. Just finished Disc 28 Chest & Back! Yowzers! What a difference 5% makes. But guess what....I DID IT!!! Some of these weights, I just can't believe are THIS heavy and yet I'm still able to do 7 reps! What an awesome workout set Cathe has given us. I can't wait for you ALL to be in Meso 3 (and near the end of this long journey).

I hope today finds everybody healthy, HAPPY, focussed and IN CONTROL.
What's your plan for the day???

Our day starts off with a basketball game for DS. However, I'm not sure he's playing. At practice on Friday he tweeked something along the back/side of his foot....yes, the broken foot. Not quite exactly his Achilles but along the side between that and the bone that protrudes. He SAYS it's a bit better each day, but he was quite weepy last night as we iced it and I think he's really upset by this whole thing. I don't blame him. So I'll see how he feels but I don't think he'll be running the court today. He DID play his baseball game yesterday and pitched 2 full innings and looked awesome and strong, but again, he's not running when he pitches. ANYWAY....after that we'll visit the sister of the boy who just died, and then I must cut the grass (SUPER YUCKO) yet again. Then dinner on the grill and laundry tossed in there throughout the day.

Time to shower and get the day started in my home!

Gayle

Good Morning everyone. It still is morning right?!?!:p

I am off to do the first squat rack legs. I am not feeling that great but I am going to attempt it anyway. My throat has been bothering me since yesterday afternoon. I will check back later.

Cendrine-that is awesome your husband did disc 1. Is he going to continue? I will be curious to know how he feels after all those pushups:p.

Gayle- I hope your son is okay. He might be more upset/scared than actually hurt. Keep us posted.

BBL
chrissy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.