6 Monthers STS Check In......Thursday March 5th

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning! It's Thursday, my favorite day of the week!!! Anybody watch Survivor or Hell's Kitchen? That's part of the reason today's my fave! :)

Just checking in real quick that Disc 9 is DONE!!! I felt strong today and felt like I could go heavier....but I was already at my correct %. Go figure! :D I'm hitting the gym after work from some extra cardio on the elliptical...planning a Cardio Coach or iClimb workout, then a good stretch!

Sorry to hit and run. Thursday mornings are very busy for me around here!

BBL

Gayle

I'm a Survivor fan! Goodness, do I ever have DOMS in my legs this morning especially the inner thighs. Today is cardio after work either cross country skiing or a tm run. Have a good day everyone! Kim

Hi Gayle and all 6 Monthers,

Thursday is also my fave because it's the last day of my work week!! I'm lucky and have Fridays + the weekends off.

I'm not a survivor follower, but I do love the Housewives of Orange County. I can't get enough of it...

Cathe's rotation called for Cardio Kicks today, but dummy me left the video in my gym locker, so I subbed in Step Blast. For some reason it really kicked my butt this morning. I do my cardio at home on Tuesdays & Thursdays and the STS days I work out at the gym.

When I use the machines at the gym, it's usually the stair stepper and I select a preset program. Could I still use the cardion coach for that? I was looking for something that pushes me a little harder.

Well it's time to start my work day. Enjoy your workouts and we'll talk soon!

Mary

Good morning! It's Thursday, my favorite day of the week!!! Anybody watch Survivor or Hell's Kitchen? That's part of the reason today's my fave! :)

Just checking in real quick that Disc 9 is DONE!!! I felt strong today and felt like I could go heavier....but I was already at my correct %. Go figure! :D I'm hitting the gym after work from some extra cardio on the elliptical...planning a Cardio Coach or iClimb workout, then a good stretch!

Sorry to hit and run. Thursday mornings are very busy for me around here!

BBL

Gayle

I thought at the beginning of Disc 9 that I could go heavier too. But by the end of the workout I was so fatigued I didn't think I would be able to do one more squat. I was soooo sore from that disc. I decided to go back a repeat week 2 and 3 before moving on the week 4.

I did disc 6 yesterday. This soreness I can deal with. It makes me feel like I had a good workout, not that "I just got run over with a truck" feeling. :(

Today is cardio day, I am going to the gym to run.

Have a good day everyone.
chrissy

Good morning to all 6 monthers! Today is my cardio day. Can someone explain what i fit and cardio coach is? I currently watch exercise dvds while on my elipse and could use something a bit more interactive.

Thansk

julie

Hi girls,

I went to the gym this morning! I did iTread 1, 60 min. I burned 650 cal.:D
I also took my dogs for a very long (1 Hour) walk. My legs are tired!

Mary** you are not behind schedule, I also on week 2 disc 5! Glad your friends enjoy STS as much as you are, that is great! I almost signed up for the RT, but it would cost me to much money flying from Germany! The RT are a lot of fun! I will try to get in next year.

Julie** how are your triceps today! I did disc 5 yesterday too! My triceps felt tight last night!

Have a great day and workout!

Julie,

Until someone else answers, if you do a search for Cardio Coach, I think there is a lot of information about the program on these forums. I'm like you and need a little extra incentive to give my cardio a jump start!

Mary

Hi, ladies!

For those that asked:
iTrain.com offers mp3 workouts for your mp3 player or iPod. They have iTread for treadmill, iClimb for stair steppers or ellipticals, iCycle for a stationary bike, iRow for rowing machine, iStretch for stretch and some other collections. I LOVE THESE!!! I have basically the entire iTread collection, some iCycles and I'm increasing my iClimb collection. The trainer coaches you thru the workout with different levels. It's awesome!

Cardio Coach is very similar, where Coach Sean coaches you thru the workout, but instead of giving you specific numbers on your machine, you use something like the perceived exertion test...based on your level of intensity. I just finished my collection of that when a friend got me 3 for my birthday last month and I've been playing with these on the ellip lately.

HTH

Mary, YES, you can use iClimb or CC on the step climber....I'm planning on incorporating that machine starting next week! Right now I'm in love with my gym's Precor Elliptical! ;)

OK....enjoying my 3 egg whites and oatmeal with ground flax. Then I'm off to school/work for 3 hours then the gym for cardio!

BBL

Gayle

Hi Everyone! Just catching a quick minute while eating my lunch. I did Disc 9 for the first time today...man oh man those plates killed me in the bonus section! I have happy legs! I sure love the variety in this series and I am really glad I'm doing this 6-month rotation. For me it is so much more effective to do each workout twice. I can't believe I'm already completing my 5th week! Time flies! :p:D

Gotta go!
Jo

HI ladies--

Didn't get down to the computer yesterday, but I did do disk 6 second time round yesterday and tonight I plan to do Step Blast after dh leaves to go to tae kwon do. Tomorrow I plan to do disk 5 second time round--I've changed the order of the disks to put a bit more recovery time between upper body workouts. I have pleasant DOMS, which I love.....

take care

Maggie

Hello ladies!
I did Low Max today for cardio and tomorrow is disk 3 the second time around.! i cant wait.1. i loved that lower body workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.