5ft 3 and under May 6

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning,

Todays workout was slow and heavy legs, followed by kickbox and strengh circut and ab segment from core max. Will be back later to post my eats. Have a great workout everyone!

Lourdes

Last night turned out to be a better workout than I had anticipated. I did 50 mins of the cardio blast premix from Body Max 2 and STS biceps/back. My biceps are absolutely fried. Today I am supposed to do 60 mins of cardio. Still undecided as to what cardio to do. I may either do a step class at my gym or just pull out one of my trusty Cathe DVDs. Also need to do abs.

Heather

Good Morning,

Didn't see this thread so I started another. Tonite is Push Circuit 2.

Lourdes-I am glad to see you enjoyed yourself last nite but you forgot the beer. Have a good workout today.

Heather-great workout. Aren't we just the evil?

Good Morning,

Didn't see this thread so I started another. Tonite is Push Circuit 2.

Lourdes-I am glad to see you enjoyed yourself last nite but you forgot the beer. Have a good workout today.

Heather-great workout. Aren't we just the evil?

No beer for me yesterday, although I feel like I did drink. I have been dragging my feet all morning, I think my body is screaming for a break from everything exercise, kids, soccer, work, cooking etc.... Enjoy your workout today.

Lourdes

Here are my meals for the day so far.

Meal 1: Ezekiel bread with teaspon of PB & 1/2 cup of coffee

Meal 2: Protein Shake, cup of blueberries, 5 strawberries, 1/2 banana 2tbs flaxeed

Meal 3: 1/2 cup of Go Lean High Protein High Fiber Cereal 10 almonds, 10 walnuts 1 cup skim milk

Meal 4: Tuna mix with spinash, tomatoes, jalapenos, mustards on a piece of ezekiel bread

Meal 5: 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

Meal 6 Bake sausage turkey with red,green,orange,yellow bell peppers and onions with brown rice.

I'm feeling better now that I turn on the air conditioner. It's 101 here in Phoenix Arizona!

Lourdes

Well I made it to step class. Glad I did b/c it gave me the second wind I needed. Even better - the sun FINALLY came out here. We've had non-stop rain and major thunderstorms for a week now. Depressing.

Now for tomorrow....

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.