5ft 3 and under May 5

lulu68

Cathlete
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Todays workout was biceps, triceps, and shoulders followed by a 4 mile run. Have a great workout everyone!

Lourdes

Last night's workout was really trying b/c my legs were so sore. I felt like it wa all just futile. Hopefully today will be better. Not sure what cardio I am going to do yet - try to get in 45 mins though. I am scheduled to do STS biceps and back. Looking forward to that part at least.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Heather

Meals for today:

Meal 1: Protein Shake

Meal 2: Go Lean High Protein High Fiber Cereal (10 almonds,10 walnuts, cup skim milk)

Meal 3: Protein Shake

Meal 4: 1/2 cup cottage cheese

Meal 5: Trying to decide if I should have 1 taco with rice and beans or my plain old 4oz chicken, veggies, and small bake potatoe.

Have a great evening!

Lourdes

The taco - it's Cinco De Mayo!

;)

Heather

Meals for today:

Meal 1: Protein Shake

Meal 2: Go Lean High Protein High Fiber Cereal (10 almonds,10 walnuts, cup skim milk)

Meal 3: Protein Shake

Meal 4: 1/2 cup cottage cheese

Meal 5: Trying to decide if I should have 1 taco with rice and beans or my plain old 4oz chicken, veggies, and small bake potatoe.

Have a great evening!

Lourdes

My meals for today are

brkfst-monster cookie I know not good
Am snack-cheese stick and almonds
Lunch-pb sand, baby carrots and ff jello pudding
PM snack-planters lightly salted mixed nuts and grapes
Supper-undecided thinking a taco salad but I don't use those bowls just a regular one.

Lourdes-I think 1 taco won't hurt you eat way better than I do.

I'm with you Roxie - she could probably handle 2 or 3 without needing to worry. LOL. My problem with tacos would be the cheese I'd feel the need to add. YUMMY!

Heather

Don't forget the salsa and make sure those chips are good and salty. Sorry we aren't much help. But it is cinco de myo and don't forget the corona to drink with it or a margareita.

Hi ladies,

You evil, evil, girls, (ha, ha, ha,)

Ok I decided to go ahead and have the taco, rice, and beans with a few modifications. Instead of frying my taco I just warm it on the tortilla warmer till it got nice and crunchy and filled it up with lots of spinash and tomatoes a pinch of shredded meat and of course a pinch of mexican queso fresco (fresh mexican cheese) instead of having refried beans I had 1/3 cup of frijoles de la hoya ( boil pinto beans) and 1/3 cup of mexican rice. I must say it was delicious! Have a great night everyone.

Lourdes

P.S. Roxy, I'm a sucker for chips and salsa, not much of sweet tooth.

Good for you - and you managed to make it healthy to boot!!! Though, it sounds like you skipped our suggestions for salsa, cheese dip, and beer! ;)

Heather

Hi ladies,

You evil, evil, girls, (ha, ha, ha,)

Ok I decided to go ahead and have the taco, rice, and beans with a few modifications. Instead of frying my taco I just warm it on the tortilla warmer till it got nice and crunchy and filled it up with lots of spinash and tomatoes a pinch of shredded meat and of course a pinch of mexican queso fresco (fresh mexican cheese) instead of having refried beans I had 1/3 cup of frijoles de la hoya ( boil pinto beans) and 1/3 cup of mexican rice. I must say it was delicious! Have a great night everyone.

Lourdes

P.S. Roxy, I'm a sucker for chips and salsa, not much of sweet tooth.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.