5ft 3 and under May 4

lulu68

Cathlete
Hello!

Todays workout was a 5 mile run on my treadmill follow by chest and back. Felt well rested and strong today. Roxy hope your feeling better today. Will be back later to post my eat for the day. Have a great workout everyone!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

This morning I did Chalean Extreme Push Circuit 1 which is biceps, triceps and squats. For those of you who don't know me I never get up early to exercise. Tonite will be abs and a stretch.

Lourdes-I am feeling much better today.

So what got into you this morning??? LOL ;)

Good Morning,

This morning I did Chalean Extreme Push Circuit 1 which is biceps, triceps and squats. For those of you who don't know me I never get up early to exercise. Tonite will be abs and a stretch.

Lourdes-I am feeling much better today.

It was a short workout and I have things I need to do after work. I am going to try to get in the habit this week. This phase has shorter workouts so I don't have to get up before 6:30, and I went to bed early last nite. It felt really weird but its nice to know my workout is done.

It is a nice feeling to know that it's done and over with. I'm like you though, it's hard for me to get up and workout early. I am at work by 7am and am really and truly not a morning person. I have found that I can do cardio easier than weights that early at least.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

It was a short workout and I have things I need to do after work. I am going to try to get in the habit this week. This phase has shorter workouts so I don't have to get up before 6:30, and I went to bed early last nite. It felt really weird but its nice to know my workout is done.

Here are my eats for the day.

Brkfst-banana muffin and almonds
lunch-pb sandwich, baby carrots and an apple.

That is it so far.

I am going to go to the gym for 30 mins and see how my legs feel after that. I'm hoping that an easy 10 minute run and 20 mins on the eliptical will loosen them up. If so, then I plan on doing the step only from Cardio & Weights. We'll see...

Heather

Hello,

Meals for today:

Meal 1: Protein shake with strawberries, blueberries, half banana, 2tbs flaxeed

Meal 2: Go Lean high protein high fiber cereal with 10 almonds, 10 walnuts, cup skim milk

Meal 3: Protein shake

Meal 4: nothing

Meal 5: Wheat Linguini mix with veggies

That's all. Have a great evening everyone!

Lourdes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.