5ft 3 and under May 3

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning!

Today is my rest day. Was able to sleep in we don't have a game till 12:00 noon. My 14 year old is playing State Cup and his team is doing great, theres only 4 more teams left we will se what happens today. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Go San Tan Legacy!!!!!!

Good Morning,

Woke up with a stomache and backache so I am going to take it easy. I don't know if it was because my eating has been bad the last couple of days or if I am coming down with the flu.

Hi,

CTX Steps and Intervals (cardio only) and TJ CP1.

Have a great day, we are having beautiful weather here in Chicago.

Tobermory

Good Morning,

Woke up with a stomache and backache so I am going to take it easy. I don't know if it was because my eating has been bad the last couple of days or if I am coming down with the flu.

Hi Roxy,

Hope your feeling better, take it easy today and get some rest. I ended up not going to my son's soccer game, (Bummer) I totally forgot my twins have soccor tryouts today at the same time. Take care Roxy I will be back tomorrow.

Lourdes

I did 50 mins of Max Intensity Cardio then STS Legs. I can hardly walk today. Today is supposed to be a cardio only day for me, but we'll see if that happens at all. Trying to figure out the easiest possible cardio that I can do.

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.