5ft 3 and under June 2

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I did back, biceps, triceps, and shoulders and a 4 mile run. I'm doing way to much cardio, but loving it! I need to do something else besides running for cardio, I don't own many cardio Vedoes so I'm going to have to shop around and see what's out there. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

Tonite is Step Blast combos 1,2, and 3 then do the ab work I didn't do last nite but I feel yesterdays workout in my core.

Lourdes-I know what you mean about getting bored I am glad I have a variety of workouts to do I just don't do enough cardio.

I finally did something!

Its been four days since my last workout. I did LIC the cardio premix.

Lourdes- what other kinds of cardio would you like to try? Do you do step or how about jump rope? Do you want something lower impact?

Roxie- I often feel the interval work on hills in my core.

Its been four days since my last workout. I did LIC the cardio premix.

Lourdes- what other kinds of cardio would you like to try? Do you do step or how about jump rope? Do you want something lower impact?

Roxie- I often feel the interval work on hills in my core.

Hi Rapidbreath,

I love doing high energy cardio, explosive entervrals, endurance, etc... I also love doing step but I must confess I don't like complicated choreograph dance steps I have no patients, when I wake up in the morning I just want to get my workout done I don't want to waste time learning choreograh dance steps I alway's feel like I did not acomplish anything. Have a great day!

Good Morning,

Tonite is Step Blast combos 1,2, and 3 then do the ab work I didn't do last nite but I feel yesterdays workout in my core.

Lourdes-I know what you mean about getting bored I am glad I have a variety of workouts to do I just don't do enough cardio.

Roxie, I'ts been a long time since my abs have felt sore from a ab workout. I will admit that my abs are my weakest part, I have tight skin but not so much strengh in the core area. I don't get it I have been working out for years and still strugle to do a full sit up, but ever since I could remember even when I was in grade school my core was alway's week I use to dread P.E testing when we had to do sit ups. Have a great workout Roxie.

Lourdes

Roxie, I'ts been a long time since my abs have felt sore from a ab workout. I will admit that my abs are my weakest part, I have tight skin but not so much strengh in the core area. I don't get it I have been working out for years and still strugle to do a full sit up, but ever since I could remember even when I was in grade school my core was alway's week I use to dread P.E testing when we had to do sit ups. Have a great workout Roxie.

Lourdes

That is the way I feel about pushups, I might be able to do 5 on my toes and I really strongly dislike them. There were some really bizzare exercises, like tricep extensions in plank postion they were awkward and difficult and I think those are why my abs hurt. I think tomarrow I have to do a deltoid raise in a plank position.

Hey ladies - looks like everyone is working hard as usual. I did 25 mins on the treadmill and 20 on the eliptical and abs.

Heather

Here are tonites workout stats:

Step Blast
41min
38 in the zone
153 min hr
174 max hr
313 cals burned

Didn't work abs still sore from last nite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.