5FT 3 and Under Checkin For 4/25

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies,

Today is Low Impact Step and some yoga for me today. Then I am going to do cleanmax and laundrymax and then go tan. Yesterday I found some of my wt. gain in the form of the monthly visitor. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Today was my rest day. Left at 7 to do all the shopping/errands for the week. DH and the 7 yo left a bit ago for a field trip looking for reptiles and amphibians and the 10 yo is planning to watch the hockey playoffs in a few minutes. I'll be cleaning and working on my notes for a conference session next Saturday.

I know this was for Saturday, but I have been stuck out of town with a hotel gym that is HEATED in April while it is 87 degrees outside. I am going home today and doing PLB. Really want to do that. Badly.

Tobermory

Even though it's not Sat, I'll post anyway. I ran with my husband for 35 mins. We have this bridge affectionately known as The Big Dam Bridge. So running up and over that both ways is a killer workout. I am always impressed with my stamina when I make it back over!

Heather

Hello girls,

Saturdays workout was a 8 mile run, then off to all day soccer games. 2 of my kids are playing in State Cup and are doing very well. Today's workout was a 6 mile run, I must say I didn't feel like doing anything thise morning but I was glad I did. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Go San Tan Legacy!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.