5ft. 3 & Under 5/1

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Its a no workout day for me have to much going on today. I also know eating is not going to be so hot today either oh well life happens. I will get back on track tomarrow and make up todays workout.

Today will be a rest day for me too unless the rain holds out for the 5K scheduled at 7pm. It's not looking great though. Probably need the rest anyway....

Heather

Good morning!

Today has been a busy, busy, day! Today's workout is as follow.

Parymid upper body, Legs and glutes from Kick, punch, and crunch, and one of the premixes from Drill Max, ab segment from core max. Today's is my sons 12th birthday have been running around like a chicken trying to get things ready for him (no party just wan'ts a special dinner Carne Asada tacos) Of to Costco now with 5 little ones wish me luck! Will be back later to post my eats for the day.

Lourdes

LUCK!!!!

Heather

Good morning!

Today has been a busy, busy, day! Today's workout is as follow.

Parymid upper body, Legs and glutes from Kick, punch, and crunch, and one of the premixes from Drill Max, ab segment from core max. Today's is my sons 12th birthday have been running around like a chicken trying to get things ready for him (no party just wan'ts a special dinner Carne Asada tacos) Of to Costco now with 5 little ones wish me luck! Will be back later to post my eats for the day.

Lourdes

Well it's looking like the rain is going to hold off so my "off" day no more. Looks like my exercise for the day will be a 5K. I was getting really used to the idea of not doing anything, so now I'm trying to psych myself up. It's super humid out so there are tons of excuses I can come up with ;)

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.