5ft 3 and Under 4/29

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Tonite is Burn Circuit 2 and some abs. Eating was ok yesterday. Scale says 123.2lbs this morning.

I did good and go up and got my cardio out of the way for the day - Cardio Fusion. Why does cardio always seem more difficult at 5:15 AM rather than PM??!! LOL Last night I did 10 mins of speed/tempo drills on the treadmill, then 20 on eliptical then home for Boot Camp (everything but core).

Heather

And apparently neither does mine! This is why I typically don't even pretend that I am awake enough to do morning workouts. Though, I wish I was more of a morning person b/c then you're done for the day and you don't have all day to talk yourself out of a workout!

Heather-It requires thought process which my brain doesn't have first thing in the morning.

And apparently neither does mine! This is why I typically don't even pretend that I am awake enough to do morning workouts. Though, I wish I was more of a morning person b/c then you're done for the day and you don't have all day to talk yourself out of a workout!

I hear you. I have tried all week to get up an get my workouts in but so far no such luck. Dh leaves town again tonite so maybe tomarrow morning I can get up and at least do 1 of the 2 workouts planned for tomarrow.

Good morning everyone!

Today's workout was pyramid lower body standing legs only follow by kick punch and crunch premix (punch/kick combos, standing leg work) abs from kick and punch, then I did in Shape step workout from Fit TV. I will be back later to post my eats for the day. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Today's eats will be as follow

Meal 1- protein shake with strawberries, blueberries & flaxeed
Meal 2- 1/2 cup go lean high protein cereal with almonds, walnuts, and 1 cup skim milk
Meal 3- tuna mix with tomatoes, spinash, and peas with 4 trisquits
Meal 4- 1 hard boil egg and 4 hardboil egg whites 1/2 bananan
Meal 5- 4 oz bake talapia with mix vegetables and 1/2 cup brown rice
Meal 6- 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!

Lourdes

Here are my meals so far today.

brkfst-granola cereal that has cashews in it, grapefruit and whole wheat toast
Am snack-yogurt and banana
lunch-tuna potatoe casserole and cherry tomatoes
afternoon snack-laughing cow cheese wedge and bistro ritz crackers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.