5FT 3 and Under 4/27

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Circuit 1 and abs need to get eating back under control today. Everyone have a good day and great workouts.

I'm in my active recovery week. Yesterday I did Low Impact Circuit though - been missing that one. I used light weights though. Today I plan on running. I'm really hoping the weather holds out so I can run outside rather than on the treadmill at the gym. I need to figure out which abs I want to do as well - maybe Butts and Guts.

5 Ft 2" and very over weight

How many of you post to this Thread? I am in desperate need of accoutability. I have been a Cathe fan for years but I can't seem to get started. I need HELP! I there anyway that I can join this Thread?

This is a really new thread - Roxie 1965 started it for us last week. Hopefully more people will start following it. As long as you are under 5'3", you can post away! :)

How many of you post to this Thread? I am in desperate need of accoutability. I have been a Cathe fan for years but I can't seem to get started. I need HELP! I there anyway that I can join this Thread?

Looking for Support

I am looking for some support and accountability. Can I post to this tread?

Good morning girls,

Saturday's workout was 8 mile run then off to all day soccer games, 2 of my kids are playing in State Cup in and are doing extremely well. Today's workout was a 6 mile run, was not up to it when I woke up but I'm glad I did anyways. Have a great day!

Lourdes

Go San Tan Legacy!!!

Hey ladies. I think I need some accountability. I'm 5'2", and I know you guys all understand even the smallest amount of weight shows on my short frame! I do have about 30 pounds to lose, and I plan on doing that through a combination of Cathe, various step workouts, and running/walking (doing the couch to 5k...I signed up for my first 5k - it's in June!). Hopefully this thread will make me more accountable. Working out isn't as big of a problem for me as dieting is. I figure right now I'll focus more on making working out a habit, and slowly incorporate healthier eating.

I look forward to sharing with all you girls every day!! :)

-Heather

Welcome to all new comers the only rule here is you have to be short like the rest of us. Please feel free to post your workouts and your eats for the day if you like.

Brkfst-fiber one caramel bar.

Congrats on your first 5K. Don't know if you use podcasts, but there are some out there for 5K training to help you build up to that (in case you need motivation or training ideas). Don't forget to add in the weight training to the cardio mix. The lean muscle mass will help you burn calorie AND give you the strength needed for the step and running.

Hey ladies. I think I need some accountability. I'm 5'2", and I know you guys all understand even the smallest amount of weight shows on my short frame! I do have about 30 pounds to lose, and I plan on doing that through a combination of Cathe, various step workouts, and running/walking (doing the couch to 5k...I signed up for my first 5k - it's in June!). Hopefully this thread will make me more accountable. Working out isn't as big of a problem for me as dieting is. I figure right now I'll focus more on making working out a habit, and slowly incorporate healthier eating.

I look forward to sharing with all you girls every day!! :)

-Heather

Breakfast Kelloggs Frosted Flakes w/ 1% milk... Lunch Prepackaged Swedish Spaghetti and meatballs 560 calories... two 9 oz bottles of water so far... a very good day for me.. so far

Lunch was a natural pb sandwich, baked cheetos, and cherry tomatoes then grapes. Afternoon snack will be either cheese or apple.

Thanks! Yes, I downloaded a pod cast. I had attempted C25K before, but I hated always having to look down at my watch. But I did a podcast for the first time today and it was a whole new experience! :eek: LOL. I loved it. I know it will definitely help keep me motivated!

Congrats on your first 5K. Don't know if you use podcasts, but there are some out there for 5K training to help you build up to that (in case you need motivation or training ideas). Don't forget to add in the weight training to the cardio mix. The lean muscle mass will help you burn calorie AND give you the strength needed for the step and running.

Todays Eats not so good (way low)

Protein shake (mix strawberries, and blueberries)

snack (1/2 cup of Go Lean High Protein Cereal mix with 10 almonds 1 cup skim milk)

Lunch- No lunch

Snack (1/2 cup cottage cheese)

Dinner (will be 1/2 cup wheat linguini with meat sauce)

Just wasn't up to cooking for myself today. Tomorrow will be back to normal I hope!

Lourdes

Finished the nite off with lasagne for supper and then did Burn Circuit 1 for the last time.

Lourdes-you really need to try and balance your meals better. I understand cooking for one DH is out of town sometimes so its just me.

Finished the nite off with lasagne for supper and then did Burn Circuit 1 for the last time.

Lourdes-you really need to try and balance your meals better. I understand cooking for one DH is out of town sometimes so its just me.

Hi Roxy,

I wish I only had to cook for myself, I cook for 11 people daily I theres 7 in the family plus 4 that I provide childcare for. I just wish someone would cook for me for a change!

Lourdes

I ended up doing 15 mins of speed drills on the treadmill then 15 mins on the eliptical. Went home and did 30 mins of Imax 2 then the abs from Butts & Guts. Felt really good about the speed drills. Just wish I could have run outside instead.

Heather

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day but I am going to do SB combos 1,2, and 3. I have DOMS in my supper back from all those posterior flys last nite. I did a real good job of eating yesterday now if I can do it again today it will be a miracle.

Lourdes-7 people? I didn't like having to cook for 4 people for 2 months. Its always nice when someone else cooks unfortunately they never clean up.

Heather-great job with the workout DM is one that I haven't done alot.

Everyone have a great day, happy eating, and great workouts.

Hi Ladies, I am catching a cold. I want to work out but I do not what to risk getting any sicker. Do you work out with a cold? So far I had a ham sandwich and a bit from a cup cake.

For me it depends on how bad I really feel. If it's just sniffles, I typically do a lower impact, shorter workout. If it's aches and fatigue, then rest is more important. I just read something about it in Self or Shape magazine too. I've slept since reading the article unfortunately!

Heather

Hi Ladies, I am catching a cold. I want to work out but I do not what to risk getting any sicker. Do you work out with a cold? So far I had a ham sandwich and a bit from a cup cake.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.