50 and Over: ~~Thursday~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I will just be able to start the thread today and I have to run off! I was having some computer problems this morning so I am running late...hope everyone has a great day... I will be back later, hair cut tonight after work

Deb

Hi Ladies,

I'm still alive! I will be doing my weight training this evening and maybe will be able to get away to the gym to do my cardio at lunch.

I have been like a sombie for the last few days. My friend Jeannie is getting worst and there is nothing that we can do. I feel so helpless. I will be seeing her tomorrow after work, I want to spend as much time as I can with her.

Josie

Hi Deb and later posters--

I did Supersets premix double upper body this morning. Since I have KPC only on VHS, I do the whole thing, and I don't find the impact very stressful. The only thing I don't/can't do are the pikes on the stability ball. I just do planks.

Beautiful day here--sunny and up to the high 70s or low 80s. Too bad I have to stay in and do a class prep for tomorrow and some reading for a senior staff meeting.

Sounds like you are enjoying your new job, Linny.

Good luck on your computer Deb. I hate when mine starts doing weird things.

Hi Ladies:
Josie: So sorry to hear your friend's not getting better. Saying my prayers for her.
Deb: Hope you were able to fix your computer problems. I hate it when my computers misbehavingx( Here's my menu for yesterday:
SpecK w/milk
Protein drink
almonds
slimfast bar
2 slices pizza
skinnycow Icecream
Garance: Weather was beautiful here today also. But I too had to stay indoors due to orientation. Did Inservice on new IV pumps,they were so cool. Only about 8x6 inches, and so easy to program. Tomorrow I'm on the road with other visiting nurse. Hopefully I'll be able to check in before I leave. Tomorrow after work DH wants to go up to the lake for weekend. Its suppose to be in the 80's yahoo!Have a good evening ladies~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.