50 and Over: ~~Move it !...Monday~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did a 45 minute I-Train, burned 334 calories.

It is windy and cold and rainy here!x( . No one answered my question regarding what the "fifties" are called? I tried to find it on the web but could not. Maybe there is no name for that decade?

Today's Menu:
Post Workout: protein shake with water
B: Cherrios w/rasberries, skim milk
S: LF Yogurt
L: Ham on WW, grapes, skim milk
S: LF Stringster, apple
D: Leftover Mexican
S: WW ice cream bar

Jen:
The concert sounds lovely. I am with you this year on house decorating for the holidays. I think the 2 poinsettias and a wreath on the door will be my decorations. Do you like the Timesaver DVD? I sold mine on Ebay because I hated the cardio, just like CTX. I rarely do those workouts.

Have a great day..

Deb;-)

Sorry, Deb, I just call the '50s the baby boomer decade. I don't know if there's an official name for that decade or not.

I love the Timesavers, also CTX. Different strokes for different strokes, right? I like the Timesavers better than CTX because I love the music. This evening, I plan to do Step Blast.

A cold front came through last night - it should actually get into the 30s tonight, woo-hoo!

Have a wonderful day,

Jen

Hi Deb and Jen and those to follow,

I feel a bit better today. Needless to say I did not workout this weekend and I feel cheated. My dog is feeling fine now, he is back to normal and playing with his toys.

I will probably go spinning tonigh and see how I feel after. My friend Lydia who is a Physical Therapist told me that I need to work on my abs more often and do superman's for my back.

I will not be decorating my house much this year. I also don't have the spirit yet. I do go crazy making cookies, it take me 3 days to make all of the cookies that my family likes. Last year I had my grandson helping me. He love it and I plan to do the same this year.

Have a great day ladies!

Josie

Hi Deb and Jen--

Did not do anything again, but I am making an appointment with my doctor. What happens is that I get up feeling pretty good, but as the day progresses, it swells up and then feels really unstable. At night, I ice it, it calms down a bit, and overnight the swelling goes down. I think I will ask for a cortisone shot and see if that helps the inflammation. I haven't had one since July.

I think baby boomers are now hitting their 60s--Clinton, Bush, etc.

What is the prefix for a five-sided figure--penta? Maybe that's what you need for 50s (?): pentagenarians. Sounds like old miliitary men, or people who fetishize the Pentagon. Not good!(Chuckle!)

Nasty weather here--sleet, freezing rain, slush, fog.

How did the curry dish go, Deb?

Last week of classes--trala!

It is darn cold and windy here. Last week it was near 70.

Sounds like a comfort food day for me..meatloaf for dinner with mashed potatoes...low fat of course.

I am going to the basement to work up a sweat with Cathe.

Cold weather does certainly bring all my aches to the forefront. Tomorrow ear muffs and fingerless mitts for bus duty...although a snow day would not be bad...the best kind are when there is snow up-county and none by me...therefore I can still go out and enjoy the day.

This definitely is a knitting time of year.

Stay warm,

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.