50 and Over: ~~ Wintry Weekend~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

It's the weekend and I am trying not to eat leftovers for every meal
I encouraged all the family to take stuff home, even provided the take out containers!

Today is a rest day for me. Errands to run and things to do..like taking my car in for it;s first check up and having a remote starter installed. I love that thing! Nothing like it being cold, snowy and dark at 5:00 p.m and starting the car from my office window, knowing it will be all defrosted and toasty warm when I get in! Beats scraping!x(

Garance:
I'm with you on the 4:00 am shopping. No way! x( Not sure what you were regreting typing.? The song references were cute!

Have a good weekend.. back to normal schedules tomorrow I hope!

Deb;-)

Hi Deband any who follow:
I too agree on the 4:00am shopping. I use to be one those shoppers,but the older I get the more appealing on-line shopping is. Especially Amazon.com. they have the best deals around.
Picked quite a few gifts so far from them.
Regarding the remote starter. I definitely need one installed on my new car(whenever I get it). I love the one I have now. I had to have a special one installed due to the fact that I have a standard transmission.
I have too many leftovers and my younger son was the only guest for the holiday,he was so sick for the night before partying that he had a hard enough time eating nevermind leftovers. I made a pumpkin sourcream cake which was very good since it was a new recipe. I hope everyone ahs a nice weekend.~Linny~

Good Morning,

It looks like it is warming up here a little... maybe 35 degrees instead of 25;-)

Today I did the 4DS Kickbox leg/core workout. I had all intentios of doing the weights first pre-mix and then actually doing the whole kickbox afterwards, but when I finished with the leg part, I just skipped over to the core section and did that. I give a lot of credit to those that can do this whole thing, or any of them for that matter!

Linny:
Sorry to hear about your son. I don;t remember those party the night before days! too long ago:+ . I too love my remote starter. I had one in the Jeep I traded in and got spoiled with it last winter. Nothing like coming out to your car and having all the ice melting off the windshield! The cake sounds wonderful!

Have a great day to all that check in

Deb;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.