50 and Over- *Suddenly Saturday!*

fox2star

Cathlete
Good morning all!

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves on this wonderful day! I did some weeding early this am, DH went to an all day fishing event so I am relaxing the best way I know how.... getting a pedicure at noon! :)

Kathy H: I did go to the Classical Stretch website and may get the one you have with the 2 30 min workouts.. let me know how you liked the floor one. Why I can do PUB is because it does not have squats, lunges etc which is what kills my back..as for the I-Trains, I have 2 for the treadmill and one for the Eliptical ( I-Climb Circuit).. the treadmill are ok to keep the boredom away, however, I usually have a TV on so I rarely get bored.. the I-Climb circuit has you doing 10 minutes on the eliptical, getting off and doing weights, then back on etc for 40 minutes... I burned the most calories with this than any other workout I have done before!

Josie: hope you enjoyed that margarita and good luck on the running this weekend!

Linny: I have my fingers crossed that you don't get any more call outs this weekend!

FYI: I am going to do the "7 Day Clean Eating" challenge that will be starting up on Tuesday on another thread... anyone want to join in?

Have a great day!
Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.