50 and Over- * Saturday*

fox2star

Cathlete
Good morning!

Well today is a rest day for me.. which means no actual workout, but weeding the garden etc.

Kathy H: Regarding the HST workout and leg presses etc, maybe you are leaning a bit too far forward and not putting your weight in your heel.. that would affect the quad more than the hamstring. Re: the rotation, I have to really put my mind to working legs, so one or 2 time a week, and a circuit is plenty for me! High VVVV's to your son and his musical abilities! Hope the performance went well!

Josie: Wow we are going to nick-name you the Cardio Queen of the forum! I am in awe that you can run 5 miles then walk another 3! Your rotation looks good, at least you are working all muscles 2 times a week with 2 full body workouts, so that is a good thing.

Looks like we all want the run down on the Squeeze tape.. because we "need" to purchase another workout! LOL

Just wanted to say that I ordered some samples from the Aromaleigh site ( $11 worth!) to see if my 3rd try with mineral makeup would be the one! This new one they have, ( Glissade (?)) is not supposed to settle in fine lines etc. We shall see! Also, they said you can take your mineral makeup and mix it with your moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer.. I tried this yesterday with some Everyday Minerals and Olay..it takes a little experimenting.. at first I used too much Olay.. finally I got it ok.. it seems to make you all dewey and moist looking! Didn't see any settling in lines etc.. will try it again today, maybe with a little less Olay

BBL

Have a good day all

Deb;-)

Hello everybody! Haven't gotten to the forum for a few days.

High Step Training is not my favorite either. I usually use a 12 inch step for leg press....and I usually skip the last set. When the knees start complaining, it is time to stop.

I am going to do Cathe's June rotation. Just finished PUB. I am not a runner because of the impact on jogging days I will do the cardio of my choice.

Still sticking to the Weight Watchers Program. Will see what happens on Tuesday at weigh in........................

Got fitted for bras yesterday by somebody who knew what she was doing. It is amazing. So much more comfortable. I feel perky. Who would have known...............................I am telling all my friends to get measured. Most women wear the wrong sized bras.

Regards,

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.