5 ft 3 and Under June 26

hriacobacci

Cathlete
Hi ladies. I managed to get up and do 35 mins of Imax 3 this morning. I always forget how incredibly hard that one is until I start it. Must be exercise amnesia - thank goodness for it or I would never put that disc in!

Happy Friday,
Heather

Hello,

Not feeling any better today stomach really upset trying to keep things down. I am watching what I eat since i'm not working out.

I was scheduled to do LIC yesterday but I was not feeling very well (fluish) so I am taking it easy. Normally, I try to eat low carb but how do you do that when you aren't supposed to eat fat or protein while your tummy gets better?

Hope you're feeling better! I managed to get Imax 2 squeezed in before a family reunion on the lake today. Good thing AR had the hottest day of the year so far...with cool front for tomorrow. Nice....

Heather

I was scheduled to do LIC yesterday but I was not feeling very well (fluish) so I am taking it easy. Normally, I try to eat low carb but how do you do that when you aren't supposed to eat fat or protein while your tummy gets better?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.