40's for week of 8/16

fitover40

Cathlete
Hey everyone! quick fly by to post my workouts. Sat I did HIIT Pyramid. Sun STS Meso 2 wk 2 legs, and today Imax2. I'm feeling a bit tired so this week I'm going to do cardio/circuits mostly and start up next week with the 3rd week of Meso 2 with 1 body part a week after I get off of work.

My birthday was quiet, but DH did order sushi and brought it home for dinner.

I'll check back later to see the exciting stuff you all have been doing :)

Hi all,

Nothing exciting over here. I did Tracie Long on Saturday, took Sunday off and this morning was Ab work. Saturday we went to a friends for bbq and playtime for the kids. DD was bit by something on her hand, she had a reaction to it and her hand is now twice it's regular size. The doctor said it may get bigger still but in a day or two it should peak and start to get go back to regular size. Over teh weekened we talked to a pharmacist who recommended cortisone over benadrly (my choice) so we only bought the cortisone. Today we saw the doctor and of course she said to use both. I should have trusted my mommy instincts!

Oh, thanks for the prayers on the house. I am a little less stressed than before. Each day is better.

Murphy

Hi everyone, today I did KPC...was up early so got it all in! 68 min!

Murphy, any more news on the house? How is DD? My DS gets HUGE bumps from mosquito bites....they were scary when he was such a little thing. He still at 18 gets big bumps but thankfully he deals with them so much better now!

Hi everyone else!

Hi everyone! Just did chest from Meso 2, (trying to work 1 body part per day) and my therapy. DH did fantastic in his duathlon! Came in 1st in his category (mountain bike) and 23rd overalll! great fun. DS did a duathlon on Mon. shorter distances, he came in 1st overall! So that was all fun. Have middle school orientation tomorrow with the twins, they are getting antsy! (So am I, for them to all go back to school!) I still have 2 weeks off, then the party is over! Lisa, glad to hear you had a good day on your b-day! (I'd have to pass on the sushi, tho!) Murphy, glad to hear you are feeling better, hope your daughter is! I hope Ronne is having a ball in France! Talk to you tomorrow! Mary

Yesterday and today were Tracie Long days. I am not up to anyting requiring impact.

Lisa - this house sale/purchase is making me crazy. The people whose house we want to buy are giving us problems over the contract. They don't want a house sale contingency on the sale of our house.

Mary - congrats to everyone on the dualthon.

Murphy

Hey everyone, I have a case of the grumpies.....driving into the office is awful lately with construction....the main road I take is down to 1 lane and backed up, one time it took me double the amt of time to get home, so I started taking a diffferent route home (still has construction on it, but not as much), almost got creamed last night by a truck in the right merge lane but deciding that instead of merging he wanted to do a u turn right into the car in front of me....I think all to avoid the long traffic lines the way he wanted to go, I blared my little ole horn at him and he stopped perpendicular half in my lane, I went by and saw the u turn and then a motorcycle behind him did the exact same thing! Then this morning more NEW construction going TO work, so I decided to back track on some country roads that I used to take a decade ago, well, they've changed those with slower speeds and roundabouts (to slow people down). Took me 15 mins longer. Now I get in here and I have OTHER people's work to do AGAIN. BREATHE, rant over (well maybe not quite but it helped ) :)

Oh yea, workouts....STS Circuit blast.

Murphy, hope it all works out well with the house, it IS stressful (that's why I'm in my house 18 yrs now.

Mary, congrats on the duathalons....that is AWESOME!

time to work on the other peoples work now....I'm so glad I'm taking off friday to take my son to the dorm

oh and we heard from unemployment for DS21 and Blockbuster is appealing, so we have a hearing on that.....just lovely.....I told my DS, tell the truth and what will be will be.

getting pinged at work about that other person's work now......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thanks for listening

Hi everyone! No one showed up here yesterday, I must have scared you all away! :) I did 40 min of spinning today. Then I started a headache (must be weather related as there are clouds today, but still hot). I hope the headache goes away!

Tomorrow I'm taking off (from work and work outs) to move DS18 into the dorm. After that we'll be empty nesters!

Rest day today. I just could not get myself ready for any activitiy this morning. I don't expect to squeeze in anything in the afternoon or evening. Oh, we are out of attorney review on the house we want to buy. Yippee.

Murphy

Today I took the easy way out, I did ab work. I woke up ontime but I laid in bed thinking about house stuff. 3 more weeks and it should be done! We did the inspection on the other place and a few of the outlets are wired incorrectly. That was the only major issue. The one on our house happens Saturday. Wish us luck!

Murphy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.