30 Day Veggers - Day 25

Liann

Cathlete
Well, I learned today that either I can't count or Peta can't count. They sent me an e-mail congratulating me on my 30 day pledge being up. Uh... I still have like 5 days left? :p

Last night I made one of those Chik'n filets for my DH and he actually ate it with no complaints. I also made a big batch of those chocolate cookies. I have three staring at me right now from across my desk saying "eat me, eat me"...

I am about half way through John Robbin's book "The Food Revolution". It is really good and I plan to hand it off to my mom when I am done. Everyone once in a while I laugh out loud at one of his stories and my DH looks at me like I'm crazy. He can't understand why I would read such a "boring" book.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!!!

Liann~

I got an email from PETA as well so looks like both of us may be in a time warp!!! Im really glad your DH liked the chik'n patty sandwich. My DH will not even try it!! He has started using the soy milk on his cereal so I guess it's baby steps.

I tried the vanilla flavored soy milk and I think it is too sweet to drink straight up but it may be good in a smoothie. I will let you know how it goes.

I am making Gayle's roasted vegetable soup tonight and I am excited about that.

We are having a 75th birthday party for my MIL on Sunday and these folks are serious meat eaters so it should be interesting.

I hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.