30 Day Veggers - Day 23

Liann

Cathlete
We are coming into the home stretch for our 30 days. Still no major cravings for meat. I have had little ones, but nothing too horrible. I've been reading The Food Revolution by John Robbins and I think that has cured me permanently from ever wanting to eat chicken again or hot dogs. ;)

I did some grocery shopping last night and bought my husband organic milk with no hormones, etc... and free range eggs. I also found bread without High Fructose Corn Syrup! Imagine that! And it's not all shriveled up and dry like some natural breads. I had to laugh last night when I opened the fridge after putting everything up. Almost every item in there says "Natural, absolutely nothing added, organic, etc...

Hope everyone is having a good hump day! :)

good morning....I am having major bacon cravings today!! Bacon was a favorite cheat food for me and I always had it during TTOTM. I will not give in though.

Liann I had the same thought with my fridge and was very impressed with it's contents.

Did I mention I was craving bacon!!!!!!

Teri - Lol, bacon is tough. DH likes bacon on the weekends for breakfast, so I hear ya! Get yourself a baked potatoe and shower it with bacos! ;) I topped that potato soup that I made a few weeks ago with cheese, bacos, and green onions. Helped control the bacon cravings a little. :)

That's a good idea Liann..Did not think about bacos. I will stop and get some on the way home and will try and refrain myself from eating them straight out of the jar!!!!!

Hey veggers! You guys are doing great! Keep it up! :)

I rarely get meat cravings, but right now I'm trying to fend off potato chip cravings. Yes, potato chips are vegetarian. But that doesn't make them healthy! ;) Must.resist.temptation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.