12 Weekers!!!!! Wednesday

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies! Am I first???

What's with this WEATHER?!?!?!?! Horrible rain this past weekend, 50s yesterday, 50s today with DARK clouds (not sure what the forecast is), and MORE RAIN for this weekend! SPRING!!! WHERE ARE YOU?

LOL

OK...I was up early, for potty was calling my name at 4:30 this morning! So I hit PLB hard. I used my usual 42.5/52.5/62.5. The deadlifts get me EVERY.SINGLE.TIME! I made my usual changes to this workout.....Bulgarian Squats instead of static lunges, added on a pyramid of leg extensions. AND DID ALL THE FLOOR WORK! I think it's time to just up the weight a TAD next time.

How's everybody doing?

IF IF IF the weather holds this afternoon AND IF IF IF my shins don't burn on my walk to/from the school, I may head out after work just for a short run to test the legs. But it all depends on those 2 conditions! HA!

OK.....I'm in a weird mood today! What's up with THAT?

Gayle

Morning Gayle and everybody that follows!

Im also in a weird mood,was IS up with that? mmmmm maybe something in the air,LOL

Gayle-hope you do get your run in this afternoon! Great workout this morning!

Todays workout is LB,still not sure which one yet! Im a bit stressed so I may add in a HIIT on the TM,that is if DH EVER wakes up!

Everybody have a great day:)

My goodness our group is getting smaller and smaller.

I'm still here and plan on finishing my challenge.

Today was a 4miler. Very fast one at that. I was pleased. I also worked biceps to PUB and ME. I did abs to coremax as well.

Gayle: Have you tried stretches for your shin splints? Also are you in need of new sneakers? Thats always a sign for me when I have a bit of knee pain and/or some shin pain. I also know after a run when you are suffering shin splints the frozen dixie cup is a must. Something else that may help-- (I know everyone is different)esp long run days. Is possible supplements of glucosamine/chondrotin/collagen/MSM. I add them to my post recovery shake and *Knock on my head* Ive been lucky in the *pain* department. Just get the DOMS I like :) When I do get the pain-- I switch sneakers and I'm good to go.It just an idea. Hope it helps.

Ok I have a shower with my name on it.

I shall return.

Good morning all!

I got up this am and did Step Blast, minus the cahllenge. The UPS man was kind to me yesterday and brought me all sorts of fitness gadgets: a Polar F6 HRM, a Troy Lite Barbell and ankle weights. (I've been selling on ebay and I cashed in some credit card reward points.) I got to play with my HRM this am and I burned 360 calories. (I think I just got them all back with the enchiladas I am having for lunch.:eek: ). I think I will try to do L&G when my kiddos nap today so I can play with my new barbell and ankle weights.

Did anyone catch the Biggest Loser last night? What is up with Jillian and the f-bomb?!?!? My heavens, she's grouchy!

I'll try to BBl for personals! Have a great hump day all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.