10/1/09 DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE!

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello and good morning to you all,

Just getting us started....

How are you all doing latetly? What rotations are you doing now?

I am starting with Intermediate March 07. I did the first week day three workout.
PLB

What are your plans for today? Make it a good one!

Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Hi Heidi! It's been a very long time since I did the pyramids. Wonder what I'd be lifting with that now (that I'm not in as good of shape, yet!).

I just finished P90X Chest & Back, followed by a short (1 mile) run with the dog (hey, it was sunny and cool). I'm still trying to follow the P90x rotation, but off schedule by a few days. I'll need to double up one day to get back on track. As for the running, 1 mile was enough. I can't believe how hard it is starting all over. I skipped abs - chose to do the run instead. Maybe I'll get those in later. We know how much I (don't) like abs.

I must say I am enjoying being unemployed for a short bit (as long as it is for a short bit). I'm getting to do the things I want, or have been wanting to do. The yard and house are really coming along. I've started exercising again, so the next thing is the food - planning meals better and going with the list to the grocery store. I think I'll find more time for that now that the cleaning whirlwind is subsiding.

Hope everyone else has a great workout and enjoys the day.

Heidi - Just read yesterday's post. Yes, we are still planning to do the family run at Thanksgiving. As I just said, I can't believe how hard it is to start up again. This morning's run was rough. I tend to do better when I run in the evening vs. earlier in the day. Not sure why, but I do. I do need to be more diligent with training, which as I said above, should be easier now that I feel the house is getting back in order.

I hope you figure out what is going on with your sleeping. I know I'm sleeping more (and like a log) since I started exercising again. 'Course, when the whole job outlook was bothering me, I was hardly sleeping, frustrated with so much worry. Hope you figure out what's bugging you.

And yes, DH's dr. appt was just a check-up. Since we're down to one car, I'm the shuttle service. We won't be getting another one until I get employed again. Fortunately, he works close to home and can ride his bike home most days while the weather is holding out. How's your family - esp. DS's ear infection?

Hey Sherry! Great job on your workout! How are you liking the P90X routine?

Part of the trouble with my sleeping is worry. I worry about everything! The cat, the house not getting finished, the kids at school away from home, work (big time here!),
my family in-general. Lately my DS has been sleeping in my room which isn't helping matters. He watched a scary movie and shouldn't have. Now he won't sleep in his room! Ugh! I hope that he gets over it soon!

Glad to hear that your DH is doing fine.
I used to do the same...shuttle everyone here and there. My two oldest (son and daughter) are in college full-time and live away from home in apartments.
My third child (son) works full-time not too far from home and my 4th child (son) is in his first year of high school.

It is good to have some time off to get things done that needed it a long time ago when you were too busy. I know the feeling well! I have a ton of stuff around here that needs to get done too. Want to come over for lunch and we'll do it together. ;)

Have you checked out runnersworld for some easy training schedules for 5K's? These helped me when I was getting back into running. Which reminds me....need to do more of my running outside now that it is cooler and just right for running. ;) I love the fall for trail running. It looks like a wonderland with all the different leaf colors.

We'll I better get moving here.....work is calling. ;)

Hello to Amelia, Allee, Karen and Belinda. Have a great day!
BBL
Heidi

Last edited:
Hey guys...im taking dayquil and it seems to be helping. I went to bed at 9pm last night. I was soooooo tired and my head was killing me.

I made myself go to the park this morning and walk for 45mins. I was actually suprised to see that i burned 340cals..not bad. Thats all im doing today. Besides the regular house chores(blah)

Hey to Heidi,Sherry,Belinda and Karen...have a awesome workout and day!

Hey Amelia: Here's to your feeling better soon! Good for you for getting out and getting some fresh air along with some good calorie burn. :)
Have fun with your house stuff!

Allee: How are you doing today?

Hey Belinda! How is the house coming along?

Karen: What are your workout plans for this evening? How are things with school going?

Hey Sherry: Did you do your abs yet? :) How about ab hits #7? This a good one!

Off to do more work.
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.