****keep-it-clean-weekend****

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning CT friends,

We're doubling up today because our guest comes in tomorrow night really late so we figure Monday morning might be hard to crawl out of bed and we figure we have more time today to do two workouts than tomorrow. So, we had Cardio Recovery on tap for today and Cardio Power & Resistance for tomorrow. We started with CPR since it's harder and will do CR later.

It's quiet around our thread without Kate responding to all of our posts! Kate, hope you're having a great time.

Nina, glad you enjoyed your class. I miss class environments!

Ok, off to shower and then do some reading with the kids. Gotta do some cleaning as well.

Oh, FYI - as part of our sabbath recognition, we've decided to nix computer use on Sundays so I won't be around tomorrow.

have a great weekend - keep it clean and get that wo in!

Morning Angie & other c&t ladies!

Angie, good for you for getting the workouts in early since your company is coming.

I am SOOOOO ready for this long weekend - I need to SLEEP! I have a lot of books I want to read to, need to get a jump on that.

WO this morning will be short short run (2 miles) and upper body weights (I am using meso one right now). Also, my PT wants me to do some core muscle strengthening every day (low back, abs, glutes) because they are weaker than the rest of my body for some reason... He gave me a few exercises to do with a kettlebell, ball, and bands.

No big plans for today - Collin starts swimming class today, we go at 9 am for that, then shopping for fall clothes... And definitely a nap! BBL!

good morning

quick fly by post

angie, great wo! enjoy your computer free day on sunday and your friends.

katie, wow do you have a big list for the weekend! anjoy swim class. how is the hip feeling.

i am bummed i am not at all sore from y-day, but maybe tomorrow? i had a nice run this am and did some abs. i have sooo much to do today, and no motivation. the biggest thing is cleaning this house. dh has to grocery shop, but mainly i want to go play at the pool with the kids. sigh. y-day eats were great, so i am feeling better. todays goals are no processed food, no mindless snacking, and no picking fights! bbiab

Happy Weekend!

It's going to be a beautiful one here:) We're headed up north today and going to Darrin's mom for a bbq on Monday-Darrin actually got the day off! This week has been a bust both food and exercise wise and it's not going to get any better til Monday. Yesterday I had some birthday donut, pizza, a brownie sundae, Taco Bell, and some licorice!! It's a wonder you can't roll me away! Gotta keep things in check at the beach today-lots of water and fruit!

Angie, way to go on doing two Insanity workouts in one day! I can't seem to do one! Enjoy your company:)

Katie, aren't you glad to know what your trouble spots are so you can fix them? I have a friend who's a pt-I should ask for an evaluation. Happy shopping! I need fall clothes so bad, but I'm going to wait til the after school sales start;) Enjoy your long weekend!

Nina, glad you liked the class. Go enjoy yourself! The house will get cleaned-then get dirty again! Love your goals!

Hi to all! Happy Labor Day!

Hi Everyone!

I am glad it is a long weekend. This morning I did GS CT Timesaver and then KPC Drills & leg premix (the long one). My legs are fried and I am glad I caught up on my workouts for the week. Tomorrow is a rest day then Monday starts Insanity Month 2 where the workouts are longer and more difficult.

Tonight we are going to a really nice restaurant to celebrate our anniversary so I am trying to eat really clean until dinner because I know I will eat bad things.

Angie, I didn't do CCB everyday because I thought I would get bored doing it every day and I would not be motivated to workout. So I did it every other day.
Katie, have fun shopping. I am thinking about doing that today too.
Nina, don't worry about not being sore. Sending you clean eating vibes.
Klaudia, sorry this week has been a bust but hopefully next week will be better when you are back into a routine. Have fun at the beach.

Our check-in is really quite sad today. Ryan and I just finished cardio recovery and I think we're going to head upstairs and watch a movie soon. House is clean and ready for our guest coming in tomorrow - an old friend from Peoria who we haven't seen in years. It's strange though because we don't know him all that well but it should be fine.

Katie, I hope you got your nap in today and are having a relaxing weekend.

Nina, I hope you are finding yourself successful in your goals for the day! And no worries about your lack of soreness. I'm sure you'll feel something soon!

Klaudia, enjoy your beautiful weather! Do your girls start school on Tuesday?

Colleen, are you geared up for month 2? I'm slightly nervous and going to enjoy my last week of month 1 for sure and then my recovery week! Happy anniversary! What restaurant are you going to? Have a great time - no guilt!

Goodnight all - see you Monday!

bye angie - see you monday. how long is your friend visiting?

colleeen, havae fun at dinner. what sort of food is it?

klaudia, have a great time at the beach - it sounds great.

nice dya here. i did clean, so i am glad it is done. we had a relaxing day here, but now the kiddos are crazy.bl

Whew, quiet weekend in here! Kate's gone, Angie won't be on the computer today...

I'm heading out for my long run of the week - about 6 miles, same as last week. I felt pretty sick and lightheaded towards the end last week so I ate a small slice of banana bread this morning so we will see if that helps. I *always* workout first thing in the morning before eating, but that may have to change for long runs.

Nina, what do you do when you run in the mornings? Do you eat before? Do you take water with you?

good mornign katie - have a great long run i used to not eat anything prior to a run or drink during a run until 1. i was pregnant - then i always had 1/2 bananna first thing. 2. i moved to florida. with this heat and humidity, if i am running longer than 7 miles i stop at water fountains. also, i try to eat 1/2 a bananna first thing. this am i did 17 miles. i stopped for water every 4 miles until 12 miles, then every 2. i also ate the other half a bannana after 12 miles. hope that helps.

robin, how is the family stuff going?

not sure of plans today but we will go to the pool, and i need to do back bis and shoulders. we iwll see. bbl!

Hi Everyone!

Just got back from a car event with Chris. We went to a restaurant for brunch and I asked for a veggie egg white omelet. I had to wait for them to take eggs to the kitchen and make egg whites for me. Pretty strange.

Nina, we went to a steakhouse for dinner. It was so good but we had to bring home leftovers. Not sure what I am going to make with them but Chris is eyeing it for lunch.
Katie, hope the banana helped with your run.
Robin, hope you got some rest tonight.

At some point today I will do yoga and rest up for Month 2 of insanity.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.