•▪▪• CHEETAHS •▪▪• Happy Valentines Day!!!

Brighton

Cathlete
Good morning ladies, just thought I'd get things started today! :D
Be back in a jiff......................................

8.gif

1.gif
1.gif
Happy Valentine's Day, Cheetahville!!!
1.gif
1.gif

Not a lot of time to post today-- fun plans with DH today. We're going out for an extended lunch today, then bringing some of our favorite sushi home for a nice quiet evening after the kids crash. :) Probably won't get a workout in... just being realistic. :rolleyes::eek: Things here are going well-- the knee keeps improving every day. I think resolving the stair issue helped immensely. I'm still debating when to try a run. I want to try on Monday, but I'm a little nervous and may push it back just a little bit to be safe. It just seems like every time I try, I set myself back again. :confused::rolleyes::confused: So I guess we'll see.

Wendy: So how did you like CLX???? Details, we need details!!! :p:D;)

Laura: So sorry to hear that you're going to have to back out of the half. :( But I'm so glad to hear that everything seems to be healing well. I think I'm well on the mend too. I'm just trying to time the return to running at the right time. I can still tell something's a little "off" but not sure if it will impact running. There is zero ITB pain, but a little bit of weird stuff going on from the fall. LOL about yoga instructors. I'll have to think on that for you over the weekend. :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous, romantic day today!!!!!!!! :D All the best!

8.gif

My kids loved your Valentines greeting!! ;)

They wanted me to reply with hearts, too, but I don't know how!!

It's the end of a healing rest week for me. Here's to cardio to come!!

Laura, so glad the kids enjoyed it. :)
Good luck with resuming cardio this week, you'll have to let us know how it goes!
Off to get some food for the kids and get them ready for bed!

G'night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.