~:CHEETAHS:~ Wistful Wednesday

Well, I think it's the moment of truth today. I'm heading into the gym while DS is at preschool for a short TM run. I'm pretty nervous. I'm so tired of dealing with the knee pain. So here's hoping things go smoothly! :) Depending on how things go, I'll probably add some UB work today as well.

Gloria:
Thanks re:TM run today-- I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!! :D Aw, you're welcome about the yoga info-- Laura was interested in finding a yoga vid without the "yoga other-worldly vibe." I mostly stick with Shiva Rae myself, with a little Rodney Yee & Barbara Benagh... and a few others. But I know Shiva's not for everyone. :) Hope you have a great day at school today!!!

Laura: I had a hunch you'd like Sara. She's so down to earth-- in a good way. :) I haven't tried Yoga on the Edge-- the clip looks intriguing. It does look more like a "traditional" yoga practice though. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us-- they're so precious!!! :D

Wendy: So what's on the agenda today, CLX Cheetah? ;):D

Hello to everyone in the den today!!!
16.gif

Hey Brighton!

So do tell...how did the TM run go? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it went well! Today's CLX work out was Burn It Off. Tonight I go to Centergy class...IF I can get a parking spot! :mad:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!:D

party0053.gif
Success!!!
party0053.gif

The treadmill run went well. I put an ace wrap on my knee to give it a little extra support. I did 2 miles at a run, and no ITB pain. The knee is a little achy, but it's the tweaked-out-from-the-fall pain, not the running-induced pain. The running didn't make it better, but it didn't make it worse either. So I consider that a success. :)

I'm going to continue to focus on strengthening the legs with floor work exercises (still staying away from lunges, squats, and the like) and hopefully that will give the knee added stability. I'm going to try to add a little more distance in a couple days and see if things hold steady. Anyway, I'm feeling much more optimistic tonight.

Wendy: Hope you have a blast at your Centergy class tonight!!! :D

G'nite everyone! :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.