~The Challengers~ wk of 4/12

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Today is first a dog walk then some step~suppose to do 60minutes of it but will see how far i get...

bbl:)

Good Morning,

Tonite is LIS the original and maybe a walk after work we will just have to see how I feel legs hurt from last night and I have a long day at work.

Amelia-enjoy whatever you decide to do.

Ive got some 'kinda' good news girls! I have a job interview tomorrow and its for a full time position!! :eek: Im really unsure on how to feel about this..i really only wanted to work part time somewhere:confused: The position is from m-f, 8-5 and i would be a dispatch for a heating and air company(easy right?)

DH leaves the house for his job around 5:20,so that gives me time to get home. There are a couple things bother me 1) I would have to find someone to sit with the kids on Thursdays & Fridays until DH woke up around 2ish. I'm just not sure about that,2) i haven't worked full time is 11 yrs...can i handle it? and
Im having mixed emotions...but we could really use the extra money:cool:

what do you guys think? Please give me your opinions...im i being a big baby right now?:eek:

oh and I did manage to get my workout in this morning:p

Ive got some 'kinda' good news girls! I have a job interview tomorrow and its for a full time position!! :eek: Im really unsure on how to feel about this..i really only wanted to work part time somewhere:confused: The position is from m-f, 8-5 and i would be a dispatch for a heating and air company(easy right?)

DH leaves the house for his job around 5:20,so that gives me time to get home. There are a couple things bother me 1) I would have to find someone to sit with the kids on Thursdays & Fridays until DH woke up around 2ish. I'm just not sure about that,2) i haven't worked full time is 11 yrs...can i handle it? and
Im having mixed emotions...but we could really use the extra money:cool:

what do you guys think? Please give me your opinions...im i being a big baby right now?:eek:

oh and I did manage to get my workout in this morning:p

Amelia-I think you should do whatever your heart tells you to do. Is your mom close enough she could watch the kids for a few hours until DH wakes up?

Amelia-I think you should do whatever your heart tells you to do. Is your mom close enough she could watch the kids for a few hours until DH wakes up?

My heart is telling to go for it and just see how things go...besides,im jumping the gun here, I don't actually have the job yet:confused:. My mom works full time so thats out of the question, but i was talking to my DH and he said that he could handle them on thursday and friday mornings. Im not sure how he can while he's sleeping? I completely forgot about my brother who lives with my dad,he can watch them and would jump at the chance to make extra money..and he's good with them.

whew, that was a long explanation,lol sorry:eek:

Good Evening,

I did LIS tonite decided not to do the walk drove in the wind all day didn't really want to walk in it suppose to be that way all week.

Stats:
37 min
31 in the zone
138 min hr
167 max hr
235 cals burned.

Good Morning

Today is musclemax but first ive got to get that interview over with. anyone else have a huge relief whenever an interview is over with? I do!

I forgot to mention the other day but i started another 90 Day Challenge for myself. Today is day 4. Just something to help motivate me. 90 days of being on plan with my eating and workouts. Of course im still allowing the occasional splurge meal but i have to ask myself if I really 'need' one...its such a mental game for me:confused:

Roxie-nice job on your workout yesterday!

Ive got to get the kids going....bbl

Good Morning,

It must be a MM kind of day but I am going to do the timesaver version after my walk, I want to try and go as heavy in wts as Cathe does. I to have am challenging myself to eat right and get those ab muscles to really pop I want to see if I can come close to 6 pack abs.

Amelia-good luck with your challenge and your interview.

Good luck Amelia and Roxie with your challenges. Just get a work out in is a challenge for me, LOL. I'm doing better. Didn't get one in yesterday , but I did STS legs this morning.

Amelia, good luck with the interview. Just follow your instincts and you'll figure out what works for you.

Hi Elaine,

Jean

well, i got the dog walk in but not MM...im just mentally exhausted,i don't want to think right now:confused:

The interview went well I think, it lasted over an hour and a half:confused: There is a lot of responsibility that goes along with this job,lots of paper work, But I think i can handle it. The owner told me that he didn't think there would be a problem but needed to talk it over with his wife first(guess its 'there' business).I will know tomorrow...

Roxie-wow 6pk, you go girl, enjoy your workouts today!

Jean-Thanks, good job on STS legs today.

Hey guys, just popping in say I GOT THE JOB :eek:I just got the call back and they want me to start Thursday..oh boy, now im getting nervous again,LOL:confused: The office manage said that they loved me! The only concern they had was that i didn't know Excel (didn't take that class in school) but they were willing to train me on it.

ok, just popping in...think its time to celebrate:eek:

Congratulations, Amelia!!!

You'll learn excell quick enough.

I love the challenges you guys set for yourselves. I was doing better at eating until yesterday. I was rearended and pushed into the car in front of me. I wasn't hurt and no real car damage. My nerves were fried and I've been stress eating.

Yesterday morning I did KPC/L&G premix (cardio drills and ankle weight work).
This morning I did 4DS upper body weights doing only 2 rounds of each body part. I had to scoot for my Mammogram.

Okay time to get DS ready for bed and try to watch a little of Idol. I really like Kristyl Bowersox

Good Evening,

Went for a walk in the park and came home not feeling well and my left knee is bothering me so I will do MM tomarrow. Not a very good start to my 6 pack abs.

Stats:
34 min
29 in the zone
133 min hr
147 max hr
206 cals burned.

Amelia-congrats on the job.

Elaine-glad to hear you weren't hurt was the person on their cell phone or texting?

Morning,

Elaine-so glad to hear you wasn't hurt, i think nerves would be fried too after somthing like that:confused: Speaking of...my nerves aren't in very good shape right now...i haven't worked in a very.long.time:confused::confused:(full time)

Roxie-Nice job on your walk. Im not having a very good start with my challenge either...will work it out and do great.

Hey to Jean!!!

I stayed up way to late last night with DH:confused: We watched The biggest loser(recorded it then watched it)

Today's workout will be yesterdays workout, MM...first i will walk my lab for 30minutes.

I've got to figure out when im going to fit in my workouts. If i do them in the mornings i would have to wake up @ 5, get it started by 5:30 because i get the kids up for school around 6:30,which wouldn't be too bad. BUT,if i workout after work i could get more sleep,i'm also afraid i wouldn't get alot of workouts in that way?....not sure yet? Maybe i could do both:p

Amelia, CONRATS!!! Good luck with the new job. I'm sure you will figure out what works for you for workouts (morning or night). I would think mornings would be best that way you still have time with the kids in the evenings.

Roxie, hope you are feeling better.

Elaine, glad the wreck wasn't serious and that you weren't hurt. Make sure you check the car out thoroughly because one time i was hit in the bumper and it didn't see any damage so I didn't get insurance info. Well when I got home DH looked at it and all the brackets underneath were broken.

This morning I did Tabata style jump rope for 2 rounds and then ab work. That tabata style is hard.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning,

I woke up at 4am aching all over don't know what was up with that. Tonite I will either walk the park or go to the fitness center and do the tread climber. Its really windy here again and the temps have cooled down, then I will come home and do KCMs Muscle Definition. I plan on doing some abs from Oxygens Ab edition when the boss goes up to his office.

Jean-you are doing great with your workouts keep it up.

Amelia-if you start getting up in the mornings I will to.

Elaine-how are you feeling today?

ok, Im very proud to say that i got my dog walk in AND my MM workout in. I matched Cathe in her wieght for he first time since i can't even remember. It felt so good, and i could actually feel my stress level lower during the workout:cool: I LOVE lifting...what a feeling!!

Roxie,that would so cool! We could motivate each other! I would love that! I hope your not getting sick!

Hello to everyone..gotta go

ok, Im very proud to say that i got my dog walk in AND my MM workout in. I matched Cathe in her wieght for he first time since i can't even remember. It felt so good, and i could actually feel my stress level lower during the workout:cool: I LOVE lifting...what a feeling!!

Roxie,that would so cool! We could motivate each other! I would love that! I hope your not getting sick!

Hello to everyone..gotta go

Amelia-I have been driving the company van alot the wind has been really horrible gusting 30 to 40 mph and think its just from trying to hang onto it the muscles are just tight. It really would be cool because I don't like to get up but I could get my workout done and then walk in the evenings.

Amelia-I have been driving the company van alot the wind has been really horrible gusting 30 to 40 mph and think its just from trying to hang onto it the muscles are just tight. It really would be cool because I don't like to get up but I could get my workout done and then walk in the evenings.

Ok, i plan on getting up in the morning at 5am so i can start my coffee,get a cup down,log on here and i should be able to start the workout by 5:20-5:30...wanna start tomorrow? I will be here in the morning if you do!!!! I plan on doing LIC step combo's only...

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCMs MD and then tried to do 10min solutions Blast Belly Fat but youngest DD kept bothering me.

KCM Stats:
42 min
29 in the zone
130 min hr
159 max hr
242 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
4 in the zone
139 min hr
159 max hr
34 cals burned.

Amelia-I will meet you at 6am but not 5:20.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.