~>Challengers~>2/16 ~>

idream

Cathlete
Hi ladies.

Its strange but I posted on yesturdays thread, this morning and now tonight I'm posting on todays thread. Weird.

So today was a rest day, but work was so hectic that I reckon it counts as a workout.

Elaine thanks for the STS report. When I get a few spare hours, I'll check out what everyones saying. Right now, i don't really think I need any more workout DVD's.
Hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning,

Still not feeling up to par nose is still runny and throat still scratchy, but I need to do PUB tonite since I didn't do anything Sunday or last nite. I got a raise at work yesterday and I will now be doing the medical billing, alittle nervous about that.

Andrea-it is weird that you posted twice the same day. Have a good day.

Everyone have a good day.

Hey girls

Roxie-Great news about your raise!!! I went to school for medical billing but they fail to tell you that it takes several years of experience to get a job doing it:confused: i got out of school expecting to start medial billing:rolleyes:....I work in the front office now. I didn't know you worked at a doctors office.Im sure you will be great at it... I hope your feeling better soon!

Hey to everybody that follows...today is lowerbody(ugh) bbl to report it!

Amelia-I don't work at a dr. office I work in a DME, I have never had training in billing except for 2 days last week it got dropped in my lap. Our girl quit yesterday was her last day now I am expected to do it.

Hi Girls,

I have my house to myself for about another hour. The boys have a half a day of school. They are usually on their winter break this week, but because of the lost school days due to the ice storm and snow days they had to give up this weeks vacation.

Amelia: Lower body workouts are hard. They always feel like a cardio WO.

Roxie: Congrats on the raise!

Andrea: It has been crazy where I work. I don't know if it is becasue of flu season or a full moon.:confused: It seems the crazies come out during a full moon.

Hi Jean, Becca, and AndreaH!

This morning I did Imax2 1-7 (all I had time for) and Ab circuit no equipment. Great abs WO. A little different twist on some old moves. Nice!!:D

Today is my wedding anniversery. Married 18 years. No plans as DH is sick with a cold.:( Oh well.

AMelia-no plans to hire anyone the boss and I are going to figure it out together.

Elaine-I am convinced the world goes crazy the week of and after full moon. Happy Anniversary.

Came home from work didn't feel good started getting chills now its time for a knap.

Legs and Glutes is done...yay,Man im gonna be so sore tommorrow...my legs were actually cramping:Dnow its time to clean up this messy house:rolleyes:

Elaine-Happy Anniversary! Im sorry your DH is sick...maybe you guys can celebrate this weekend! great workout today!

Roxie-I hope your feeling better soon!

later gators

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.