~"~Weekend "~Challengers"~"~

idream

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

CLX Lean Circuit 3 for me today and happily, I can report I was pushed to failure on most of the exercises today.

I went out last night and prior to leaving I had been feeling unwell and headachy. The headache progressively got worse throughout the night. So, I left early, barely made it home and, I thought OMG! This is it! I'm outta here! It was one of the worst migraines I had ever had in my life! Throw in several anxiety attacks (cause I thought I was outta here) It was pure hell!

Thankfully, this morning, I was able to control it and by lunchtime it had gone. I left my workout until very late cause I didn't want to make it angry. I've managed not to upset it!

I cannot wait until perimenopause and menopause is over! I almost think I should go and tell my doc, "Take it all out! I can't deal with this anymore!!"

On that happy note, see ya later.
PS I'm ok, just very pissed.

Morning

Andrea-Im glad your ok...go ahead and vent away,thats what were here for! Great job exhausting your muscle's. Im sorry about the miagrain:(

Today im doing a run circuit...I will run for about 6mins then do segments of powerhour then run and so on. I will finished with PH abbs since i didn't do them yesterday:rolleyes:.

I purchased cardio coach Volume's 1,2,4 and 6 yesterday:eek:. Im definitely hooked on them,before CC i wasn't looking forward to getting on that hamster wheel(tream mill;)) NOW I CAN'T WAIT:D:). I saw an elliptical the other day and i was so mad....i wish i had room for one,i would have bought it...it was at a yardsale for 40 bucks:eek: barely used too.

bbl,this time i won't forget to put on my HRM:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H C&B didn't get the TM done DD and I got home at the same time. I did ok with wts this week but need to work on the cardio. I have major DOMS in the triceps and shoulders so wt work tonite should be interesting.

Andrea-sorry to hear about the headaches. My nephew was having bad headaches and they discovered a cyst on his brain, he sees a neurologist to see what can be done. Good job on the workout.

Amelia-the car is not completely fixed but I can drive it, Dh put treatment in the gas and told me to buy the more expensive gas. Enjoy your workout.

Everyone have a good day.

Hey girls...quick check in, i finished my workout. I didn't feel like doing another run so I decided on LIC,i also did the bonus cardio....burned 642cals.

I will do some personals tommorrw,have a good day!

Hi girls.

Todays workout was Interval Training, Chalean. It was a new DVD which I'd ordered a while ago and it finally arrived. Followed it up with some ab work.
We had a great rain downpour here. Something I'd not seen for a very long time. It rained most of the day, so it will put some much needed water back into the tanks.

Whats everyones plans over the weekend? I've got to work all weekend, yuk! Oh well someones got to do it.

Very quick post...today is suppose to be my rest day but i may get in a short run, gotta go to work now..in the rain:(,stinkin rain:mad:

have a good day...bbl

Good Morning,

I am going to walk on the TM this am and then tonite it will just be the guys and me so I am going to do KP&C without the abs. I can't wait for my rest day my muscles are killing me, but I am starting to see results with the S&H series.

Andrea-DH found Chalene Extreme on a download site so by this week I will have that.

Amelia-its funny how you are complaining about the rain and Andrea is thrilled by the rain. Enjoy your run.

Today is clean day and laundry day also need to go grocery shopping but I have to wait until DD has time. Everyone enjoy your weekend.

Hey, still no workout yet...we worked late at the doc's office so im just now eating lunch. I plan on doing CC V 1 or 2...bbl

Roxie-Its suppose to rain all weekend:mad:...great job with your tm workout...

Roxie...WTG on seeing results from S & H. Have fun with KPC later.

I got my workout in...Did cardio coach volume one and i ROCKED it. Its not a long workout but i really stepped up the intensity in it...traveled a little over 3miles.:D

have a good day girls!

Morning! where is everybody...must be a busy weekend for most!

Today is a rest day,i don't plan on working out but if i get bored i may jump on the treadmill and do another cardio coach.

Have a great day...bbl

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day for me but I need to do a stretch so I will pull out SM later.

Amelia-enjoy your rest day.

Everyone have a good day.

Andrea-I am previewing my Chalene workouts and want to know how you got passed all the wild outfits and boob shots by the cameraman?

Roxie - Theres lots of boobs! Big boobs everywhere and then theres the pushups! Wait to you see the the shots of the pushups!!:eek: I didn't know where to look, but I'm ok with it all now. LOL

Amelia,

We aren't exaggerating there are lots of boob shots, and way to many pushups for my liking. The cameraman really likes Janelle.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.