!~!~!CHALLENGERS Sunday April 27th !~!~!

Good Morning!
Quick post before we leave for the day again. My plan is to do some yoga this evening. I decided my challenge this week is going to be no eating after dinner. I want this challenge to last! :) My birthday is 3 weeks from today; so I really need to buckle down.

Becca, My brother is out of ICU and is doing better. He's still quite sick but making progress. Thanks for asking. I like What Not to Wear too. Yeah for Cardio Kicks.

Lori How is SIL and family? Are you off from work yet?

Roxie, Great challenge and good luck.

Amelia, Are you feeling any better? Did the meds knock you out or did the coffee help?

Elaine, Great job with the mini goal!

Jean, Congrats on getting a spot for the RT! I just purchased CC Press Play. I plan on trying it this week.

Hello to Andrea H, Kath and Andrea!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi to all,

I like the ideas of the mini challenge. I do so many things wrong when I train and eat. But as my main focus is to try to loose weight, that will be my mini challenge this week, shift some FAT!!!

I mucked up todays rotation, workout. I did Body Max and no abs, i was supposed to to cardio from Drill MAX with some abs from Buts and Guts. so I'll have to do abs tomorrow along with chest and back slow and heavy!

Roxie - I see Debbie has helped with that rotation, hopefully it'll do what you want.

Shirl - I am sorry to hear your brother is unwell, I didn't even realise that he had been in ICU! Did you get the puppy?

Lori - Your workouts are always hard fast and furious, you are totally impressive!

Elaine - Keep going no sweets! I hope you have managed to get rest and feeling better.

Becca - I love what not to wear too!!

Amelia - So how are you feeling today?

Jean - Lucky you! Going on the road trip! It sounds like it'll be a great weekend!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, but I've gone off memory again and my memory is totally unreliable :-(

Have a great Sunday everyone, stay focused on YOUR CHALLENGE! WE CAN ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEK! LETS PUT SOME RESULTS ON OUR SCORE CARDS!! ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!?}( }( }(

Andrea

Good Morning Everyone,

Iam working again today didn't workout last nite came home from work with a headache, wokeup again this morning with a marching band banging in my head so I will probably just stretch tonite. The scale showed I lost the 3lbs that I gained last week must have been water wt.

Andrea-I now know I can makeup my own rotations so that will help. Good luck with your mini challenge.

Shirl-glad to hear your brother is doing better hope the dr. did something with the people that sent him home.

Lori-having fun yet.

Amelia-how are you feeling do you thinks its allergies?

Becca-I would give up working out to watch what not to wear.

Hi to everyone else have a good day to all.

Moring girls

so today still a sick/rest day for me! My body aches are gone but my sore throat is still hanging aroundx(!

Im not sure if its allergies or a virus,im just glad its starting to show signs of comming to an end:)

I will try and BBL! Everybody have a wonderful sunday!!

Hi everyone. Been MIA again, and likely to again next week since I'm out on travel Mon - Thurs. I'm taking my running shoes, my new shuffle, and some iTreads so I should be good for WO.

Today I did a 5 mi walk for Breast Cancer Research w/ my mom. It was really fun. Last year there were over 17K people. This year looked about the same.

Sorry to skip the personals - need to finish up some chores before taking DS out to a birthday party. DD wants to go swimming, but the gym is closed - I'm not sure whether I want to schlep to another pool or not. We'll see.

Gotta scoot! Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.