!~!~!CHALLENGERS Monday 4/28 !~!~!

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hello everyone. The weekend is over. It went by too fast. Yesterday was a rest day for me. Got up early today and got my work out in. I did 20 mins on the TM and then heavy Chest work mixed with abs during the recovery. Hope everyone starts their week off right. Those of us with mini goals for the week, lets stick to them.

Jean

Good Morning Challengers!

Today my mini goal is to not cheat and count my macro's all week! I finally ordered some more protien powder yesterday so it should be here on monday,and i picked up some myoplex protein bars until then so support my protein intake(although im not crazy about the carbs in themx()

I feel off the wagon last thursday evening and it ran me over a couple of times over the weekend x( saturday wasn't a bad eating day,except for a brownie. so today is a fresh new start with my diet and workouts. My sore throat is still lurking but i will workout anyway! I squeezed in a PW and abbs yesterday and it felt great!

Todays workout is going to be Weights,not sure which ones yet. I need to do LB. I though about doing all of PH and getting all my muscles done.

Jean-Great job with your workout,yes lets stick to our mini goals this week! Im with ya!

Hey to everybody that follows! BBl

Hi everyone!

I am feeling very pleased with myself. usually I find it very difficult to workout after a day at work, but I got home, organised everyone and fed and stabled my horse, and came inside and worked OUT!! Yippee for me! LOL I completed slow and heavy chest and back. Then I used my brand new DVD "Coremax" and did #1. (Coremax arrived today along with "Flexible warrior". i've never done yoga before so it should be interesting. I have done pilates so i am hoping its similar.

Jean, Shirl, Kath, Roxie, Lori, Elaine, Andrea, Amelia, and Becca

lets stick to this mini challenge this week and see our results at the end of the week. DETERMINATION is the KEY!!! We can do it! "LETS GO GIRLS"}( }(

Andrea.:)

Hi Challengers!

We brought our puppy home last night and he is sooo cute! He whined a little during the night but that's to be expected. We're so happy to finally have a puppy. :D

I'm with all of you for the mini challenges. Determination is the key is right! Thanks for the encouragement Andrea!

Andrea, ^5 for working out! Have fun with coremax and please tell about Flexible Warrior.

Jean, Great job getting your workout done.

Amelia, Hope your throat feels better today. Hop right back on the wagon - I'm right behind you!

Workout - Tracey's new Circuit Zone and 1 or 2 segments of Core Zone. We'll see! I'll report after my workout.

Oh, my brother is doing much better and will be coming home. Thanks for asking and if you didn't know about it; don't worry. It's hard to keep up with all the posts. Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning,

Should be easy to stick to my challenge today. I have had a migraine for 3 days now not getting much sleep and during the nite I developed stomach issues so food doesn't even sound good today. I am on the road for work today so I will be busy. Tonites workout basic step without risers, and suppose to do abs but we will see about that.

Andrea-I understand how hard it is to get a workout done in the evening, but I just can't get up.

Shirl-what kind of puppy did you get if you put something with your scent in with the dog they don't whine as much.

Amelia-glad to hear you are feeling better, great job on the workout.

Jean-great job on your workout.

Hi to everyone else time to finish loading the dishwasher. We only have one week so lets meet these challenges.

Hi Girls--
I have a few minutes this morning .

I did 3miles yesterday. Love running outside. I also worked triceps --SUPER set and did my abs. This morning I was able to get out early for my run-- dodged rain drops and went while DD slept. I did 4miles and worked biceps.

DD is still not feeling great. Has some swelling and is begining to hate ice cream LOL :) Poor kid--hope she feels better soon. I may have to contact her teachers as that Tuesday she has mock interviews with her English teacher and Wednesday they travel to a local college to give interviews/resumes to various businesses. It's a tool to help the seniors before they get out into the real world.

Ive been reading everyone's posts. Been hard for me to catch up on personals. But I do try.

I don't know if Im into a challenge right now since my last was so succesful my goal I guess is to continue my running and perhaps lean out a bit more--increasing protien intake. We shall see..as long as I stick to my running Im a happy girl.

Ok off to enjoy my dunkin coffee-- and flop laundry. DD is still sleeping--she woke while I was out running and needed a pain pill--poor kid.

Hey girls,sorry for the quick post but im dripping wet with sweat and i haves running around town to do this morning! I ended up doing a 30min PWon the TM,then PH LB and I added in leg presses from GS legs,and the ankle weight work from B&Gs and the strecth from B&G's as well!

bbl

Hi Everyone,
Yes let's stick to those mini challenges. I did well over the weekend and i intend on continuing with sticking to my eating plan. I will add a new mini goal this week. I will go to bed early, no later then 10PM.

I did not feel up to my W/O I had scheduled so I did soemthing different. I did, 4DS shoulders and Calves, B&G Floor and ABD premix. I skipped the second set of hamstring roll ins and the abd work.

Shirl: Glad to hear your brother is doing well.

Kath: I hope your daughter feels better.

Roxie: I hope your migrain gets better.

Jean great job getting up! That is always hard for me.

Amelia: Great W/O! What kind of Protein powder do you order?

Hi Becca, AndreaH,and Lori.

Gotta run my timer went off.

Elaine

Hey girls

Andrea(Idream)how do you like coremax? Im going to be ordering some new workouts here shortly and im kinda torn between a couple and coremax is one of them! Great job on your workout,high fives!

shirl-Congrats on your new puppy:) what kind of doggie did you get?

Roxie-im so sorry about the migraines,bummer. Im sending you some go-away-migraine-vibes;-)

Kath-Great job on your four miles and bicep work! I also hope your DD feels better real soon!

Elaine-Good luck on your new goal of going to bed at 10pm. Its so hard for me to go to bed because the night time is 'me time'. I ordered the BSN dessert protein powder. I buy from vitacost.com,its the cheapest ive seen it. Unfortunaltly my order is on back order and won't ship out for another 7daysx( that just sucks;-)

Hey to everybody! Have a great night:)

Just a quickie check in for me. I had a super emotional day today. I spoke at my MOPS group about post-partum depression. It went well, but I felt so emotionally drained afterwards. If you have any interest in reading it I posted it on my blog www.xanga.com/beccajanern

So I needed a fun, intense WO and I did DM.}( I was huffing and puffing! Good times.

I have been sticking to my mini-challenge for the past two days: stretch before bed and wash my face at night. Making progress. My eats today have been so-so. I've had a bit too much chocolate and I didn't eat dinner.

Have a great night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.