~#~#Challengers~#04/27 -05/03 ~#~#

idream

Cathlete
Kickin us off for the week!

I could only complete a quick short sharp workout tonight. My body is aching again from the weekends working out. Jaris Ripped 1000 only about 40 mins of it.

FOXY ROXIE!!!! Did you kill him? I'd bet you don't look as terrible as YOU think. The camera adds 10 pounds. Whereas, I SAW my ass! I didn't look at it tonight. I couldn't bare too. I've been soooo good eating wise (for me) and nothing! no change!

Ho hum. Depressed. Think I'll go stare out the window for a bit.

Talk later.

Last edited:
Morning

Today is going to be LIC, im not looking forward to those one legged pulses/squats with a dumbell:confused: I always forget about it:rolleyes:. Well, im off to myfitnesspal to log my food for the day...i have to up my calories if im doing LIC;):)

Andrea-Good Luck with your new program! Think im gonna stick to what ive been doing....atleast for four weeks. Let us know how you like it! Great job with your weekend workouts!

Roxie-Whats on tabs tonight for you?

Hey to Elaine,Andrea H,Becca and Jean!!!

bbl

quick hi!

I did DM cardio blast and abs of my own with 8lb med ball.

gotta run,

I am really concentrating on my eating.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Circuit 1 and some kind of ab work. I ate really bad this weekend so I need to get it back on track this week. DH is going to be gone at the end of the week so that should help always easier to eat better when he isn't here.

Andrea-no I didn't kill him I just made so he didn't like the video either and deleted it. Good job with your workout.

Amelia-love LIC it just clicks for me but I haven't done it in awhile.

Elaine-DM is a toughie haven't attempted all of that one yet.

Everyone have a good day.

Workout done,buned 530 calories. My energy was lacking but i pushed through it:)

Elaine-Awesome job on drill max...my favorite drill is the fast feet one.

Roxie-Enjoy your workout later....

Hey to everybody that follows! I forgot to mention earlier that today is our Anniversary...been eight years since we said our 'I Do's' :) i don't think were doing anything special, we may celebrate it this weekend. Have a great day girls...gotta do some cleaning now!

Hi eveyone. I was gone for the weekend, but got in a 5 mile jog on Saturday. yesterday was my rest day and tonight I hope to get in the next disc from STS. I had to get up early to come home the morning so no time for a workout which stinks becaue I'm not very good about getting a workout in the evening. Oh well I will try and see what happens.

Jean

Morning

I went to bed very early last night because my body was just aching, and i have a pretty bad cough:mad: but it seems to be loosen up the build up in my chest, i may have to buy something to dry all this up!

With that in mind,im not sure about working out until my health is better! I felt worse after my workout yesterday. I don't think it would hurt to walk the dog this afternoon though....of course i really don't consider that a workout,lol;)! mmmmm, maybe a segment of stretchmax?

Anyways...Rock those workout Ladies,have a great day!!

Hi fellow challenged ones!

Rest day for me.
I'm starting this 5 day restart diet tomorrow. I wish myself luck!

Jean - I used to be unable to do a workout in the eveings, but if plan a small 20-30 min workout, you'd be surprised at what you actually get done. Sometimes I've managed an hour at night.

Amelia - Congradulations for you anniversary. Did you do anything special? More importantly get anything special? And I don't mean romping wise. (I'm keeping it clean)

Elaine- How long have you been going with the concentrating eating? Keep it up! Good on you. I wish I could. I mean I can, I can concentrate on what I put into my gob easily. Whether it should be put into my gob thats a different matter.! LOL.

Roxie - How are you finding CLX? I've fallen off the rotation wagon again. I only had a week and a half to go. But seeing that butt of mine has tipped my "over the edge" I need to jiggle off the fat much much more.

Andrea - Hows those walks going? Have you managed to squeeze in KB classes?

have a great day, TTFN

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day but I am going to do SB combos 1,2 and 3 plus add on.

Amelia-Happy late anniversary, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Andrea-this is my last week of the burn cycle then I start the push phase and I like the fact that the workouts are only 30min. I upped my wts on some of the exercises last nite by a couple of lbs.

Everone have a good day.

andrea: this is day 2 of concentrating on my eating.LOL!!
I tried over the weekend but failed miserably(?sp)

Amelia: hope you feel better.

Roxie: it sounds like you are on a role with your WOs.

Jean: I am not sure I like Meso 3. Today was my first WO and it seemed to drag on forever. Do you have a bench press with a rack? The presses are hard without one!:eek:

So today was chest and back Meso 3 1st disc. Oh and a puppy walk.

It is already 91 degrees here. It feels like August. The weather has been very strange for this time of year.

Well,i got a 45min walk on the treadmill in,thats all I will do today...im going to go make me some chamomile honey tea(yummy) mabe it will help me feel better. Eating going well:)

the weather has been very strange lately...were did spring go?

Great workout girls! have a great day!

Amelia-good job with the workout even though you don't feel good.

Elaine-thanks I am really trying I want to make CLX work for me. I would really like to see some great results. My shoulders are really starting to look good.

Elaine, no I don't have a rack so the chest work is really hard. This morning was week 3 and I feel like I am totally maxed as to what I can lift without a rack or a spotter. The inclines are the worst. Tomorrow will be Plyo legs. They are hard, but alot of fun.

Roxie, great job increasing the weights. I hope you see the results you are looking for. You are have been doing great with your rotation.

Andrea, good luck with the 5 day restart diet. I need to do something because I seem to be restarting all the time, LOL.

Amelia, hopeyou are starting to feel better. Happy belated Anniversary.

Andrea H. how are you doing?

Last night I was able to get my workout in, but not tonight. DH and I went to see "The Soloist". It was good, unless you are not a fan of classical music. It has alot of music in it.

Hope everyone continues to have a great week.

Jean

Morning!

Today is 4DS chest,back bicep & triceps and CC V ?. I feel somewhat better today...i guess. Im not putting off my workouts anymore;).

Elaine-Great job with your workout and puppy walk yesterday! guess i'll start walking mine this evening...i haven't been able to since last week:confused:

Jean-glad you enjoyed the movie! What workout you doing today?

Roxie-Were you able to get in SB last night? Good for you working out on your rest day!

Andrea-naaaaah,nothing special for my Anniversary...we don't really celebrate it that often, he's talking about going on a cruise for our 10th anniversary:eek: now that would be a very nice anniversary;). How is your new diet going...you starting it today right?

Andrea H-How are you doing lately?

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Circuit 2 and then some ab work. DD didn't come over last nite she is coming over tonite so I will work out right after I get home from work and then fix supper.

Amelia-yes I did get SB in last nite and had alot of fun.

Jean-I am really trying hard to finish this month out strong and go hard next month.

Everyone have a good day.

Workout done! Did 4DS Chest,shoulders and Triceps first then i hopped on the treadmill for cardio coach volume 4. I burned 503cals in exactly 80mins. I just hope i don't regret doing it later....i will pick up some nasal congestion medicine when i go to the store later. gotta get some more produce and dog food.

Roxie-Enjoy your workout after work!

hey to everybody that follows..gotta go finish doing laundry...boring

Ok this morning was STS Disc 32 Plyo legs. Cathe put some killer moves in there. My back is really sore which is weird because this is a leg workout. It does have deadlifts in it, so maybe the combination of the squat thrusts(1 legged ones), moutain climbers and deadlifts some how strained it a bit. Oh well hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Jean

Hi everyone. Sorry to be so much MIA - I've just been crazy busy between work & kids' activities lately. Workouts have been pretty good the last several days, though...

F (I know last week): 2.5mi walk/run (I estimate ~1.75mi run)
M: LIC cardio, 2mi walk
T: 2mi walk
W: (today) 10min yoga (to loosen up - stiff), 4DS HIS cardio

Not sure what to do tomorrow - maybe 4DS KB cardio or 4DS Bootcamp cardio - I don't like to do step 2 days in a row - call me superstitious, but I don't want to wear out my knees. Weights/abs would be OK too. I'll have to see what I want to do in the morning.

Food has been better - I lost 1# last week - hoping for a repeat this week, but I'm not sure. I think I've eaten out a few too many times :confused:

Gotta scoot, but I'll try to keep checking in when I get a spare minute!

Hey girls,

AndreaH: glad to see you checking in. I've been speratic at checking also.

Amelia: Great WO! glad you are feeling a bit better.

Jean: I am liking pylo legs alot. I don't use real heavy weights on the weight sections because I know I would not be able to do the plyo parts!:)

Hi Roxie and Andrea!

This morning was STS meso 3 1st week plyo legs (I think that is disc 26). I really like these leg WOs. They remind me of L&G. I had some great results while I did an L&G rotation for 8 weeks before.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will see some results.

Eating today and yesterday was good. I was below my calorie count yesterday. I am trying to be much closer today.

gotta go prep for dinner.

Hi girls.

Day two today of my reset diet. I've succesfully broken it two days in a row. Stupid of me to start it now, I'm hormonal and craving. BUT and heres the BUT, while jiggling in front of the mirror today, I noticed I had ABS! I also notice the jiggly bits are not as large as they were at the start of the week....................could it be?.....................nope..........I'm not even going to think about it.......i shall see at the end of the five days.

Amelia - We don't celebrate our anniversary either. This year it came and went and two later my hubby said, "You know it was our 100th anniversary two days ago" I'm like, "Huh?":confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.