~-~-~Challengers - Mar 1-Mar 7~-~-~

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hello everyone. I didn't see a thread started so I hope I'm not duplicating.

I finally got a workout in yesterday. DH and I went to the gym. I did a total body circuit workout and am feeling it today. Not too sore, just enough to know I work it hard enough. Planning to get something in in the morning.

Hope all is well with everyone. Roxie, hope you are on the road to recovery. Amelia, are you moved in? Elaine, how are things for you?

Jean

I managed to get up and do a HIIT workout from Body Rock TV on the internet. Zuzana's workouts are hard. I don't know how she does it. Good calorie burn in a short time though.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning,

All I could handle last night was TJ 20min Cardio Party. Nose is running and I am sneezing alot today. I am sick and tired of being sick.

Jean-yeah on your workouts.

Roxie: sending get well vibes.

Amelia: how's the move going?

Jean: I've done one of her jump robe HiiT Wo. they are very hard.

Yesterday I did HiiT DW and GS legs premix 33 min. (stding work)
This morning I did MM upper body premix and added on the abs. Boy I guess I haven't done that ab routine in awhile. I had a real hard time with the jack knife crunches. My upper body is shaking.

Gotta go and shower and take puppy for a walk. It is finally sunny and blue skys. 46 degrees!! WoooHoooo!:D

Good morning girls! Were all moved in and almost unpacked. Everything is great, the move went pretty smoothly!

Monday i did some yoga & yesterday i did a 3mile run interval. This morning i woke up dizzy and nauseated, my dd had a stomach bug or something Tuesday so i guess i got it. No workout for me today...

Were having trouble with our internet connection, hopefully i can check in tomorrow. Have a great workout/rest today and i will check in tomorrow:)

Amelia: glad the move went smoothly. I think moving is a workout in itself.

Hi Jean and Roxie: how goes the battle?

So yesterday I did MMA Kickboxing burning 251 cals.. Today I did Plyo legs disc 26 I started at the back lunges totaling about 34min. I then did Gs legs floor. The whole wo was 66min and I burned 256cal

Off to clean the house.

I really need to start to go to bed early and get up early. I am not a morning person but it seems everyone else in my house is.

Good Morning,

Went to the dr. yesterday she said my ear looks alot better so she stopped 2 of my medications, still have some dizziness though but my nose and throat are alot better, I am just extremely thirsty drank 4 bottles plus several glasses of water. Tonites workout for me is 4DS LIS cardio only.

Amelia-congrats on your move going slowly.

Does anybody else miss Andrea?

Morning

I felt awful yesterday :( stomach cramps,very sleepy and nauseated all day. Today ive got really bad diarrhea but at least my stomach isn't hurting all the time,ugh...stinking stomach bugs:mad: I don't even want coffee in the mornings,haven't had any since tuesday:confused:

Elaine-Great workouts yesterday and today! I told my dh that im glad we will never have to move again,that was alot of stress and trouble...:confused:

Roxie-Have a great workout tonight, im glad your ears are looking better,you must have really got a bad infection..i remember you having trouble last week. I hope you feel better soon.

Hello to Jean,hope you have a good day!

Well,ive got to get some cleaning done...don't wanna,but i will. I took my little chihuahua to get neutered yesterday. I picked him up this morning and he was all loopy from the drugs...it was funny. I told my DH last night that Rocky(chihuahua) was the real baby of the house...we all missed him so much.

Quick Hi this morning, I have grocery shopping and errands to do and I still want to get the puppy out for a walk.

So this morning I did BM2 upper body not the premix just the way the chaptering is. I then followed with Cardio core circuit premix of 34min. My total time was 66min and I burned 273 cal.

Okay off I go.

Good Afternoon,

I am planning on doing wts. tonite but we will have to wait and see the dizziness is bad again today.

Amelia-you might have a stress bug instead of a tummy bug. Glad things are going to calm down for you now.

Elaine-good job with your workout enjoy the puppy walk the weather here is beautiful except for the wind.

Roxie: hope you feel better. Your dizziness sounds like an equalibrium issue, a result of your ear infection.

Amelia: Hope you feel better too. and please keep it over there. I do not need that type of bug, although it would help me loose some weight(water weight that is):D

Jean: have you tried many of the rocktv HiiT workouts?

Okay now I have to go and put the rest of the groceries away before the bus gets here.

Good Evening,

I managed to do Basic Step and I was very unstable when I finished, but it was better than nothing.

Stats:
26 min
25 in the zone
136 min hr
153 max hr
164 cals burned.

Good morning

Im thinking about doing one of FF's rotations(noticed i said 'thinking':confused:) its the 'Get Ready for Summer 08' rotation. Here is a link if anyone is interested
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/...d.php?t=236858

Im so bad about doing rotations though...ive done FF's before and stuck to them so will see.

So,with that said,today is upper body,not sure what upper body yet:eek: I may do PH...

Roxie-WTG with BS yesterday...how are you feeling this morning?

Elaine-I think i killed the bug,LOL, i got out my sanitizing wipes yesterday and went to town on the whole house:p i hope my DH and DS don't get it...have a great day today!!!:)

Hello to Jean...i hope your enjoying your saturday!

ok,gotta scoot...bbl

Good Morning,

Today I will TJ 20min Cardio and AB Jam and some kind of wt. work, I noticed I am alittle week so I will keep the wts light. Still have the dizzys going on may have to go back to Dr. Monday.

Amelia-I can't wait to open the doors and windows to air this house out.

PH UB done..have no idea how many cals i burned,didn't wear my HRM:eek: It was a good workout!

Im back to tracking my calories as of yesterday. Trying for around 1500-1600. I would LOVE to weigh 160 or less before June!(about 15lbs) I can do it:cool:

Roxie-I hear ya...im almost tempted to air out my house tomorrow, its suppose to be in the mid 60's here. The first day of spring is only two weeks away:eek:

Hi everyone.

Amelia, glad you are feeling better.

Roxie wise move to keep taking it easy until you are fully recovered.

Elaine, I have only tried a few of the Body Rock workouts. They are so intense I usually just watch, LOL.

Today I woke up with a sore hip/thigh. I've heard of sleeping wrong and having it hurt your back, but I've never heard of sleeping wrong and having it hurt your hip. Hopefully it will resolve in a day. I'm really wanting to get back to a routine and was hoping to kick it into gear by Monday.

Enjoy your weekend.

Jean

Here are my TJ stats:

19 min
16 in the zone
137 min hr
163 max hr
120 cals burned.

AB Jam:
9 min
6 in the zone
131 min hr
158 max hr
53 cals burned.

Jean-every once in awhile I will sleep on my hip either wrong or to long and it hurts, takes a few days to get over and I have to make a conscious effort not to sleep on that side.

Off to get my nails done.

Good Morning

Today is LM intervals 1-4 then 4ds core, then im hoping to get in some nice relaxing yoga...probably one of Rodney Yee's Am workouts.

Jean-How is your hip pain this morning? I hope better.

bbl

ETA-
I forgot to mention....did anyone happen to watch Rachael Ray Friday? She had Ricco DiSpirito on there with his new recipe book called Now Eat This...i think im gonna pick it up, there is over 150 comfort foods in it that are all UNDER 350 calories! They made Cheese sticks that looked DELICIOUS and some pizza that i want to try...

Last edited:
workout done, i wish i would have worn my HRM...its in the bedroom where my DH is sleeping(he worked last night,didn't want to disturb him). Did Day #2 of FF's rotation, i also added in some Yoga that was VERY relaxing.

My stomach still isn't quite right:( guess it will take a few days for it to settle down...

have a good day girls:)

Amelai, sorry to hear you are still feeling a little bit of the stomach bug. Hopefully it will go away.

Roxie, how are you today?

Elaine, how is your weekend going.

Well I got a workout in today. Went to the gym with DH and did bike for 15 min. warmup and then did 40 minutes of back and legs. Leg pain is still there. I used the roller pad at the gym to see if that would loosen it up. Don't know if it helped. It did make it feel more like a bruise than a pull or strain, so I don't have any idea what I did to it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.