~ ~ ~ GDMT.....Tuesday~ ~ ~

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today was LIS/HIS. Not only do I have the footwork down for the 3rd segment of HIS, but I really got into it and had fun! For me, my favorite segments are the LIS and HIS: both second segments! Does that make sense?:eek:

Gin~ I have done the Imax 3 premix of reg. cardio only. It is a good workout even without the blasts, and fun! I've also done the blasts only premix and it is HARD!Did you do a premix today?

Marcy/Tracee~ Whats on the agenda today?

Have a great day and I'll BBL,
Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today was CK......Deanie's Favorite!:) "You got it, you got it, you go!" and "Hip hip hooray".:7

I have another appt with the new dr. this aft.

Deanie--Glad you enjoyed HIS/LIS. How did the baseball cake turn out?:9 My older ds would have LOVED that. He will be 24 tomorrow. Where did the time go?:eek:

Marcy--I put Yoga Shakti on my NetFlix que. I'll let you know when it comes in. I don't think I am "man" enough to do IMAX3 blast only premix!}( I can just see my HR monitor exploding and my DH calling 9-1-1!:eek:

Tracee--How are you? Did you see my suggestion of doing just the shorter premix versions of your favorite workouts and maybe 4x a week this month? Stack the dvds up in order on top of your tv and do the self-talk the night before to psyche yourself up. ????:)

Have a great day!
Gin

Hi DGT!

I had another bad night of sleep. I'm going to try and go to the dr. on Saturday. Last time it was this bad, I got a prescription which was part for itching and part sleeping pill (hydroxizine(sp?). This morning I did something new - CIA 2702 Hi/Lo Aerobic Euphoria with Kim Miller. There are two workouts on this one - hi/lo and step, each about 50 minutes which was perfect for me this morning. I did the hi/lo which was fun and dancy. She cued and layered well so it was pretty easy to catch on. She started off easy with hammer curls and then slowly added in turns. There were 6 combos and I think she put together combos 1-3 and then 4-6. She added some styling which made it more fun.

Deanie - Yes, it makes sense about the cardio segments. I really like the 2nd segment of LIS. I forgot what the second one of HIS was.

Gin - Maybe you should try one of the intervals premixes first - like 1-5 or 6-10 and work your way up to the blast only. Hope everything goes well at the dr. today. Hope you like Yoga Shakti. That is a real favorite in my collection. So many possibilities for an endless variety of practices. She has preset ones or you can make your own.

Tracee - Hope you're okay. Like I said yesterday, just do fun workouts and hopefully you can psych yourself up to just have some fun.

Have a great day. BBL.

Marcy

Forgot to mention I also did Ab Ripper X this morning. I'm thinking I might stick with doing ARX on the cardio/yoga days. It will make it less stressful and time consuming.

Deanie - FYI - P90X Plus will be coming out in early January. I'm looking forward to it but will not be ordering it right away. I'm probably going to be pinching pennies for the next few months.

Marcy

Good Afternoon!

Marcy~ I am not going to order P90X+ either. Not till you do, and give us a review;-). At the school Channukah party, the teachers got a visa gift certificate, which I plan to use for Cathes new STS workout(If we ever get an update on it!!!) Sorry about your bad nights sleep again! You must be exhausted! I hope you can see the dr. on Sat. Also, I never got back yesterday to say: great workout yesterday!! I'm sad your X workout will be interupted by your move! Maybe that's what we should have done earlier: start the X, and your house would have sold sooner!!LOL:7

Gin~ I hope your visit this afternoon with the new Dr. is productive! Love CK:7 :7 and I do always say "hip hip hooray" with Cathe (its so fun!) You would have loved the cake: it was a round cake, with white icing, and then I did the stitches in red. That's all he wanted. I finally talked him into putting on his name (which he wanted to do, so I let him) and then he wrote Astros! (his favorite team) What are you doing for your DSs birthday? Is he the DS who is engaged? I can't imagine my kids at 24. Do you look at him sometimes and forget how old he really is? (thinking he's younger?)

Tracee~ Hey!:) I liked Marcy's idea of just doing what workouts you like, and not following a rotation. At least that way, you are still working out.

Deanie:*

Hi Again!

Deanie - That's great you have money now for STS! I wish I could say the same. You might have to preview for me and give me reviews on that one. It is too bad we didn't start the X sooner but I'm still glad I'm doing it now even though I probably won't finish it. I feel better already. I've lost weight (although I am eating a little better - not so much junk but I actually think I'm not eating enough.) With all the stress I'm going to be under I might lose that extra 5 pounds I always wanted to. At the rate things are going, I don't think STS is coming out anytime soon which is fine with me for now. Your cake sounds like it came out great.

Marcy

Marcy~ I was just reading about P90X+ on their website(lol) Yes, I'm glad I got the gift cards! I am a little frustrated with the whole STS thing. I think its been about a month now, and no more info. I would have expected if they make an announcement (especially this time of year) the presale new would not be so far behind. I have actually stopped checking the blog! Okay, rant done. I am sad you won't be finishing the X. You really keep me challenged, and I am enjoying doing it together. Oh well, not like we can't do it again. I also am seeing some results, but I don't weigh myself, so I don't know if I've lost weight. Probably not, I am always hungry lately, and have been eating alot!:p Yea! for your weight loss:) Thats always nice! I read somewhere that selling/buying a home is one of the most stressful things you can do. Are you checking out new homes to buy on the web? Luckily things have slowed down and as a buyer its a great time to buy a home!

Deanie

Deanie - I will try and check-in as much as possible during my move Keep posting your stats. I'll let you know where I was during the last round at that time to keep you motivated.

I haven't stopped checking the blog but I don't check it as often as I used to. I'll be busy for the next three months and I'm sure there'll be some more news by then.

We check out the homes on the internet daily. We have about 20 right now we're going to see. One of them just went to contract today but another one went down $27,000 since yesterday! I think we'll be able to get what we want within our price range. I just wish our buyer would sign our contract so things will feel like they're going forward. It was only sent out Thursday so I guess I shouldn't be too impatient but I don't want to be doing all this just to find out things aren't going through. Maybe they're just waiting for their house to close first.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.