~~Roaring 40ies April 27 - May 3rd~~

Hi everyone.....Happy Monday! Going to get to C/B for Meso 3 here soon. We got about 4" of snow last night so no dog walk, good thing because the poor thing is sick. Throwing up and not eating.

Kathryn, I've been on a chocolate kick, yesterday's was bad. Starbucks mocha choc bar, YUM, those things should be illegal. I bought them because I had a coupon! I've been satisfying my choc cravings (yep it's nearing THAT TIME) with unsweetened cocoa powder in my greek yogurt with stevia. This weekend I decided to add some Greens First to it. It was interesting, wasn't bad but I won't do it again, I'll keep my Greens First to my vanilla protein shakes. How do you have it?

Later ladies!

Good Morning! Hope you all had a good weekend. It was beautiful here! 80's! I hope Lisa's snow doesn't find it's way here! I just finished disc 31, chest and back. I was a sweaty mess! Hope that you all have a good day. I have housework and errands to run. I want to enjoy this weather! Mary

Hi all,

Finally went to the doctor and got some medicine. It seems to be helping. Now if he can give me something for my junk food binge. HELP! I don't even like junk food but I do love Twizzlers and Dorito's. It is not that time yet so what is going on? Maybe it is withdrawal for not having them for so long. ??? Anyway, I am off to walk them off.

Murph

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!

Murph hope you get to feeling better pronto

Mary the weather has been gorgeous here also we are getting summer time temps I love it :)

Lisa ugh snow? Hoping you get some spring warmth soon

Big Hellos to Andrea.

So yesterday I completed the 2nd month of CLX and I am taking a few days of active recovery before I start on the 3rd & last phase of CLX called Lean. My dh celebrates a birthday this Thursday and he took a few days off so I'll be starting Lean phase next Thursday instead :) I have really enjoyed this program so far.

Have a wonderful day!

picture.php

Hi girls.

Isn't it an odd time of year to be getting snow, Lisa? We are having our first few days of colder weather, down to 0 tonight.

Murhpy - You ONLY just went to the doc? GRRRR you are naughty! YOU have to look after yourself better. So, what did he say was wrong with you? I'm keeping my eyes on you, missy!! :eek:

Vilma - I've fallen off the CLX bandwagon (again) I had a week and half to go and I've lost it! (interest) I'm mixing up all my workouts together. I think its due to the big ass viewing. I've never been "great" with rotations anyway. Wait to you see the body on the darker girl at the back. (Back Row) Fit girl awesome physique.

Lisa- I'm trying trying to stay away from the chocolate (thats whats got me in this mess in the first place!)

Girls take it from me Peanut M&Ms, Chocolates and Oreos are NOT your friends! They are the enemy, especially at our age. They need exterminating! ( As per darlex and Dr WHO exterminating ) Add extra drama here, gasp, struggle for breath, gasp, You must help yourselves before its too late. One final gasp

Good morning ladies! We are starting our warm up today, probably won't last too long as they are predicting another cold front this weekend....depending on temps it will be either rain or snow.

I'm getting ready to do 4DS KB and bootcamp cardio (forget what the premix is called).

Vilma, yes, it's late for snow, but that's the beauty of Colorado, you never know what the weather will be, in fact we had 3 seasons in one day yesterday. :D:(:confused:

Andrea, I KNOW I need to watch the chocolate, the problem is that I BOUGHT it and now it's calling out to me. I'm buckling down these next couple of days because I'm getting together with some old friends Thursday and I wanna look the best I can (vain I know). Most of them haven't seen me since I lost 45 lbs. :eek:

Murphy, get well soon, this swine flu is a bit disconcerting. I know the hospital kept asking my sister if she had been out of the country, that must have been why.

Mary, I want your weather! Today I'll take the dog for a walk, she still isn't eating, I hope the walk lifts her spirits, I'll have to take it easy on her. While it isn't 80's, the 60's will have to do for today. I wish it'd get warmer by Thursday so I can wear some clothes to show off my physique to my old friends (still vain I know). Heck I've worked hard (and continue to) for this body, gotta get some use out of it! LOL

Time to work, work, work out!

Hi all,

For those of you who asked - the doctor said that whatever I had (not pneumonia) was gone except for the last few remnants. He said I had some mucos (sp?) still in there and gave me Advair and some cough medicine to help me sleep. It seems to be working. I am breathing easeir and not coughing as much.

Did disc 27 (?, cannot remember) today. It felt good. I went higher than on the sheet. Next time is the squat rack disc. I am looking forward to it. The plyo's was crazy - good, but crazy.

Murphy

Hi everyone

Glad to hear you went to the doctor Murph and that it sounds like you should be getting better. Hate to get tough on you but should you be working out while you're still ill? You know I have your best interests at heart!!:D

Lisa - I can't believe you had snow :confused:! Spring is well and truly here now. Lots of white flesh poking out of strappy vests and shorts ;)! No but it is lovely. Nice to see some sunshine (tho' it's raining outside as I type!).
Have you got something fitted you can wear for Thursday? I'm totally with you on showing off. You've worked hard and earned it! I bet you'll get loads of compliments.

Andrea - you make me laugh. :eek: Attack of the Killer Chocolate!

I think we're all psychically linked as today I decided I need to stop sabotaging my workouts. I know under the layer of fat there is muscle, I can feel it. I just need to let it out :p! So, I'm going to try to lay off the biscuits, chocolate, etc. I don't eat much but I can't seem to go a day without.

I did 4DS BC and KB abs today. Haven't done that one in ages. Loved it.

Hi to Vilma, Mary and anyone else lurking. Going to eat dinner now, sticky salmon and rice, yum!

Hi everyone! Well, the 80's are gone today, it is in the 40's! Wow, what a difference! No snow, tho! Thank Goodness! Murphy, so glad to hear that you are on the mend. You were down for a while. Are you liking Meso 3? I have been doing the squat rack legs on Wed., and the plyo's on Sat. I need to do something. Andrea is sure right about those peanut M&M's! They are the devil's work! Lisa, you can find something to show off that bod! Even if it is chilly, You have worked hard for it and you better show it off! I looked thru my mom's Newsweeks, haven't seen you yet. She will save them. Vilma, you seem like you are really enjoying CLX. Just wanted to say to everyone, we need to keep working out. A lot of our friends lately have been diagnosed with chronic illnesses, Diabetes, congestive heart failure, and other heart problems. They are all younger than 50! Very scary! So with that happy thought I had better get to my cardio! Have a good day. Mary

Hi there!

Just a quick check-in before I start the afternoon drive. I have been keeping up with the workouts, but every single member of the family is in various stages of illness except for... no, I don't want to say it -- bad luck!

STS on Monday, Step Blast and STS abs today. I'm enjoying the GoWear Fit because I've lost two pounds in a week and that is good news for me!

Chocolate... must resist. Especially now, as I'm getting into the craving-and-crabbing part of my cycle! :eek:

Where did our Spring go? It went from way too cold to way too hot (for this time of year) without ever pausing on "Spring." :(

By the way, I've reached a new high in lows: This morning I forgot to drop my son off at school! I drove right past the entrance to the school and forgot to turn in and drop him on their doorstep!

What's next? I can only imagine...

Bye for now!

Kathryn, too funny!
smiley-laughing001.gif

Mary, yes it is sad to see those so young with health problems. In fact that's one of the main reasons I eat right and exercise, being slimmer is a nice side effect, but I don't want health problems---I'm fighting some bad genes as it is, I have to do everything to influence the good!

Ronne, what a visual with the white flesh! Sadly I"m one of those.
smiley-angelic006.gif

Murphy, I was wondering the same thing about working out given how sick you seem. Take care of yourself! I would just
smiley-sick014.gif
if I was that sick and exercising, as it was I almost did that during 4DS double cardio PM -- I don't remember that one being as hard as it felt today---I must have been pushing it to get in shape for Thursday.
smiley-whacky057.gif

Lisa!!!! - It won't be good if you were to walk in there on Thursday, hobbling and bent over in pain from over doing the exercise! They won't be looking at your body!;) They be "OMG!! Lisa! Whats happened to you?" Then they'll go to the toilet (you'll be seated at the table and they'll be saying, " HOw OLD! Does Lisa look? Shes hobbling, its so sad. so sad." ;):D

Kathryn - I've done things (plural) like that. I put it down to the fact that we have waaaaay too much on our minds. .....................Nothing at all to do with age.

Kathryn I've done that on occasion just missing the turn for the kids schools.

Mary I am enjoying CLX must be because I put everything I have into those 30 min :)

Oy time to log off as my kiddos are dragging this morning :rolleyes:

Have a good one Ladies :)

picture.php

Hi Ladies....I'm getting ready to do the 1st plyo leg workout. I've only done this one once before, hopefully I'm up for the challenge today! I feel pretty good but you never know when you will poop out! Knowing me I'll have to pause the dvd right when Cathe says "you aren't hitting pause are you?" :D

I was thinking of trying on a couple of outfits and posting the pics so you guys could choose what I should wear tomorrow! Would yall do that? Hopefully I can get the camera set up to take a decent pic!

Andrea, you are sooooooooo funny....I might have to take some ibuprofin so I don't walk like an old lady after doing plyo legs today. LOL My knees have been bothering me lately, I think it's all the weight I lifted on squats,etc for the meso 3 strength legs....my tendons in my knees must not be used to that much weight. Yes, that was a week ago, but add in the running, spinning (should be low impact, but knees still hurt), and bootcamp and well, they hurt, not bad hurt, just achy hurt.

Vilma, sounds like you are liking CLX. Man sometimes I really wanna buy it, but then I talk myself out of it, again, do I really need it...probably not. did you buy STS cardio?

Hi Kathryn, Murphy, Ronne, Mary, and whomever else is lurking out there!

I hope to get some pics posted sometime after lunchtime here, stay tuned!

Lisa as much as I wanted to get STS cardio I couldn't as that was the same time frame that I was still paying for my cat Silver's hospital stay and treatment. Money is a bit tight with paying tuition and getting ready for my son's senior year. I will just have to save up to get anything STS at the moment :confused:

Well time for me to log off as I need to get ready to go on a two & a half hour drive to the VA hospital here so dh can get his card to use their services.

Have a lovely day everyone!

picture.php

I was thinking of trying on a couple of outfits and posting the pics so you guys could choose what I should wear tomorrow! Would yall do that? Hopefully I can get the camera set up to take a decent pic!

Lisa, I'd love to see your outfits! Post away!

Did the last leg workout in Meso 2 today, and looking forward to my week "off." I've had a 5-week Meso 2 because I repeated the second week after I got back from vacation (since I missed a week).

I managed to get both kids out of the car in the right place and at the right time this morning. Hooray!

Vilma, it's good to see you back! Keep us posted on CLX. I'm trying not to be tempted, but if something works, I'll buy -- I mean, try -- it!

And I also have to report that in the 9 days since I've been using the GoWear Fit device, I've lost 2.4 lbs. That doesn't seem like much, but that's a lot for me because I've had such a hard time losing anything at all!

Off to work. Bye, all!

Hi everyone,

Today is squat rack day. I meant to do it this morning but the bed felt so good... I walked a ton yesterday, almost an hour. It wiped me than I thought.

Lisa - post the pictures. I too would love to see the outfits.

Kathryn - congrat's on the weight loss.

Murphy

Here's some, I think

Attachments

• P4290004.jpg
    P4290004.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 10
  • P4290005.jpg
    P4290005.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 10
  • P4290006.jpg
    P4290006.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 12
  • P4290007.jpg
    P4290007.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 6
  • P4290008.JPG
    P4290008.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.