~~Pentagenarians & Beyond: Friday~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Well it's finally Friday. I have to go to Toronto for a sales meeting this morning. I hope I can get out of there early... nothing like being on the QEW at 4:00 pm on a Friday! It's like a parking lotx(

Today I did a 30 minute I-Train.. 232 calories burned.

Except for breakfast, not sure what I will be eating as I will be on the road most of the day. Lots of coffee I am sure! I will try to make good choices and keep away from the donuts at the meeting!

Garance:
Glad to hear the shot is working! it's frigid here too. I would love to see you in that bio!

Saying Hi to Jen, Rhonda, Linny :

Have to run! Hi to Have a great day!

Deb
:)

Hi Deb and later posters--

Wow--I did the upperbody premix on Push/Pull this morning (46 min.). It was wonderful to start doing something again. My knee feels much better--still not completely back to its normal barely okay shape--but getting there.

No Jen and Deb--you wouldn't want to see me in the A&E bio (made in 2004). When I saw it, it convinced me to get a facelift and an eyelift (upper and lower blepharoplasty) and a little fat injection in the old nasio-labial folds and lips when I came into a lot of money. So I did it 2 years ago, after I received a big inheritance, when I was 59, and it's one of the best things I ever did. I look at least 10 years younger.

Off to the first of several Christmas parties tonight. It will so nice not to feel like a cripple.

Have a great day, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.