~~Clean & Tidy Super Weekend~~

Yesterday posts

Anne if you are not feeling exhausted then I guess it's ok to move onto meso2.

Clintonya glad you are feeling a little better and where you able to w/o yday.

Colleen did you enjoy dinner and what did you have?

Klauida ^5s on the # lost.

Becky great idea for a killer leg w/o.
----------------
It snowed about 2 inches but now it's raining and I hope it does not freeze over and take out the power lines. We have crazy tall pine trees everywhere.

I went over to my sis-n-laws house and learned that one of her dd is separating from her husband. Strange and sad story. She lived with this man for about 5 years and then they married. It took another 6 years before they were able to have a baby. She did not want one but he did. The baby is only 6months and now they are separating.:( He wants out!:mad:

Good news is this month I lost 4 or the 5 pounds I wanted to lose, so I guess next month I'll try to keep those pounds off. I did/will workout the 22 out of the 24 times this month, so I guess I earned my special gift.

b-oatmeal
l-?
d-chilli

Robin, Sad abt your family....
WTG on your loss!
Icky weather!

-
Suffice to say yday was NOT clean and I ended up taking a total rest day which I haven't done in WEEKS. Back on it today.

Taking DDs to see 101 Dalmations at the Wharton Center. We're so excited!
Normal Saturday plans too....
A calorie-blastin' WO is def on tap! But prob not til tonight

bbl....

Morning!

Taking the girls to a local Winterfest-they have an indoor kids party with games, face painting and lunch-free! I'll do STS disc 8-Back/Triceps when I get home. My parents are coming over later this afternoon to visit so I need to make something for dinner. Oh, and the State game is on tonight too:) House is clean, laundry is done-feels good!

Robin, we have no snow and none in the forecast-it's been a very weird winter. We'll probably get hit in April. Great job on the weight loss and the workouts! Hard work does pay off! So sorry to hear about your neice-at least the baby is young enough to not be affected yet.

Kate, everyone deserves a rest day! Hope you took full advantage! Have a great time at the show! My parents are taking Milla and Nevena to see Frog and Toad-the Musical in March:)

Good morning everyone! Well our dusting of snow forecast has turned into 2 to 4 inches. I don't think I will get my pedicure today. Ugh! Last night was okay. I had apple gorgonzola salad, eggplant parm and stuffed shells. I really wish they would have served a protein like chicken or fish. Tonight I will have fish at the wedding.

Clintonya, hope you can get some rest this weekend.
Anne, great job improving on the leg workout for STS. They are tough.
Robin, ^5 on the weight loss. I hope you don't get ice either.
Kate, fun day planned. Sorry yesterday was a bust but today will be better!
Klaudia, yeah for a clean house. Enjoy your day with the girls.

Hey Girls !

Got to the Whole Foods- "like" store that we have close to home and I got all kinds of goodies ! Yay! I love being stocked up ! :)

Today I am doing CC PP in place of the CCC premix......

and we are painting trim & baseboards today.
Not excited about doing it, but excited about making progress .

I'm feeling much better today, thank you for all your kind words. I'm lucky, that it is getting better and not worse & I know it !!!

Gotta run!

Becky

Robin, we have snow here, too much!! It is still snowing here, so we are in the house! Sorry about the sis-in-law situation, that is sad. Great job on the weight loss. Is your special gift something you can share :)

Kate, you need a rest day! Glad you had fun yesterday! Have fun at the movies!

Klaudia, sounds like a fun, busy day! Hope the game goes well tonight!

Colleen, have fun at the wedding!

Anne, hope you have a good visit w/your parents. And, I think taking your rest week during the cruise is a good idea.

Becky, I am glad you are feeling better!

Feeling better today, I will be finishing up disc 11 and doing disc 12.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

Clintonya

Hey ladies, sorry for the late check-in... My day has gotten away from me and I actually forgot that I hadn't checked in yet! Like Colleen, my "dusting" of snow has turned into 6-12 inches (about 6 on the ground right now).

Yesterday I was way.too.sore to do my planned workout, so I ended up with a 4 mile walk on the tm (while watching What Not to Wear:D) and a thorough stretch. This morning I did Meso 1 back and tris and STS ab circuits stability ball abs. The rest of the morning was filled with errandsinthesnowMAX and cleanMAX (and a *small* napMAX).

late check in for me too, and i cannot blame the snow. lots of rain and wind here. i went for an hour swim this am, outside in the rain - it was kind of odd. i have done a lot of uploading of pictures too. no cleaning, saving that for tomorrow. we are having friends over for dinner tonight, so i do need to do a quick clean up - dinner will be shredded barbq pork tenderloin, baked beans and salad, pizza for kiddos.

klaudia, have fun at the winter fest. i actually miss winter a bit.

kate, good job taking a rest day. i need to do that more, but i find it very hard...

robin, so sad about your family. i hate divorce, esp for the kids.

colleen, hope the wedding is fun.

becky, glad you are feeling better. ice scares me more than snow.

clintonya, glad you are feeling better.

It's so quiet here today !! Everyone must be busy.

Painting continues and I'm just about OVER IT !!!!!!!! We have to do the baseboards and trim out in the garage . Its just a high of 20 (ish) degrees today so we have a propane heater out there and we are wearing layers !
Not my idea of a FUN Saturday.

I did just sneak in CCPP and that was *my time* today and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Tho, Nina, I would enjoy swimming and beach time SO MUCH MORE than anything I've done today !!!!!!!! Are you close enough to the beach to walk there ????? My DREAM!!!

Anyway, back to work.........maybe we can relax tonight ???

Becky

Becky, good luck with the painting, that is no fun, especially in the cold.

Robin and Katie, I was thinking of you guys when I heard about the terrible weather on the radio today.

Nina, your dinner sounds delish.

Clintonya, you did TWO STS work outs today? You're going to start rivaling Nina. ;-)

Colleen, I hope the wedding is fun. Did you get to buy a new outfit?

Klaudia, how was Winterfest? That sounds so fun.

Kate, the receptionist where I work took her daughter to see that the other night and they loved it. I hope you all had a great time!

I had a really nice visit with my parents today. My dad was in very good spirits and did not yell at my mom once. That makes me very happy. And my mom was having a very good day today. I don't think she recognized me at first (my new haircut makes me look very different from before), but after a minute she warmed up and she was very engaged and funny today. We went to their local museum and she really enjoyed it.

I'm doing laundry now because I'm going to see Avatar with friends tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it! Happy Saturday night, everyone!

anne

So happy I got my workout done! Kinda late on a Saturday night, but I sucked it up and did it! Made a pot of chili with a secret ingredient-pumpkin! And the kids are eating it!:eek: Now I'm getting ready to watch the MSU basketball game and then the Miss America Pageant with Danica-we love critiquing the evening gowns;)

Colleen, I wish people would offer more options when hosting parties! Hope you have fun at the wedding!

Clintonya, glad you're well:) And way to bounce back with 2 STS workouts!

Katie, hope the snow stopped! You southerners have gotten slammed this winter!

Nina, hope the company is going well-your dinner sounds delish!

Anne, it was fun. The rec center is small, but it turned out ok and then we went across the street to a new shop-it sells handmade soaps, art, jewlery, and has a little art studio in the back where the owner teaches a variety of art classes-the girls got to do a craft there too:) Tomorrow is the Polar Bear Plunge!:eek: Those people are gonna freeze! What a nice day you had! Have fun tomorrow-we have yet another christening/luncheon.

good morning everyone!! i had the most fabulous 11 mile run this am. it was so so nice. company was great last night. i was tired but really enjoyed having friends over. back to reality today - major clean max!

becky, we are 25 min from a nice beach, and 30 from a fabulous beach. not walking distance, but def fun.

klaudia, you are amazing. i keep thinking i will workout in the evening, but it never ever happens.

anne, so glad you had a good visit with your parents.

katie, robin, how is the snow?

yday was really clean and today willl be too. how do i debulk my arms? i feel so manly right now, it is not making me happy:( i wish my pullup bar worked in this old house, b/c i think just doing some body weight stuff would be good. any ideas anyone? bbiab

Hey girls,

Sorry I've been such a bad poster lately. Just been busy and preoccupied. Yesterday I did MMA-KB. I felt so-so about it. I liked the workout but it wasn't a sweatfest. We went to Brussels to spend the day with our friends which was fun.

Ellie started throwing up about 2 a.m. and kept going for a while so Ryan and I took shifts. I'm tired and my stomach doesn't feel too hot either.

Kate, glad to hear you took a rest day. We need them once and a while. Hope the movie was fun.

Klaudia, wtg on getting your WO in. You always make me miss bball games!

Anne, glad you had such a nice visit with your parents and I'm SOOO glad you're getting to go on the cruise. What did you do about work?

Nina, wtg on the run this am. I wish we could buy baked beans or the makings here... not so much. How about bodyrock workouts for no weights?

Becky, sorry about the painting. Always worth it when done though, right?

Katie, I hear you on the way.too.sore thing. I've been sore with almost every workout the past two weeks. I suppose it means I'm doing something right but it's frustrating not to do what's on schedule!

Colleen, how was the wedding?

Clintoya, glad you're feeling better. WTG on making up your WOs.

Robin, WTG!!! on your weight loss! What is your gift to yourself?

Someone asked the other day about moving back to my old house in the States? Nina? We lived in Tucson and will be moving to Peoria, IL most likely so we have to sell our house when we move back in order to get assistance with the sale from CAT. Which we need because they will reimburse us for a 15% loss. Unfortunately we're at about a 50% loss but some is better than none, right? My hope is that we won't OWE money when it all is said and done. Right now we owe $20K more than it's worth. The 15% from CAT should be about $35K so hopefully we'll get at least $15K cash from it... just stinks cuz we've put in over $60K. Ugh.

On the plus side, we're planning a day trip to Venice in March. Believe it or not, through a budget airline, it's going to cost us 48€ round trip to take our whole family down and back in one day. We'll arrive at 8 a.m. and leave at 9:30 pm. I'm really excited.

Got some study max to do today. Otherwise, resting and hoping to be better tomorrow.

Have a great day all!

Good Sunday Morning !

Angie, so sorry about a sick lil' one and hope it's not spreading around to everyone else in your family. Take it easy today, eat lightly and rest JIC !

Nina, lucky you, so close to water !!! It sounds like you take full advantage of it - I would too ! LOVE the beach!!

Yesterday I did CCPP on the bike - 20 miles.
Today's a rest day.
Tomorrow is cardio and my DS just joined a gym and wants me to go with him tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll bring Sean along (heehee) and do a CC on equipment that I don't have at home. Maybe eliptical . We'll see, but it should be fun trying something new.

More painting today. In fact , we on the way to Lowe's now !
8 degrees out, so I guess I better bundle up, huh ?? Yuck.

Becky

Anne, it was only ½ of the back and tricep disc :) I am glad your visit went better!

Klaudia, thanks, great job on getting your wo in even though it was late! How did the game go?

Nina, glad you had good time at your dinner. You could try some light weight-more reps variations. Also, was looking at the Ellen Barrett wo on fittv last night. Something like that would prob be good too - kind of stretching the muscle while working it to lengthen it.

Angie, sorry about Ellie being sick. I hope she feels better soon and that you don’t get sick. The trip to Venice sounds great!

Becky, I hope the painting is over soon! After all your hard work I know it will look good :) That is cold, I thought we were bad w/19 degrees!

There is so much snow outside! Trying to get motivated for the day, kind of in a pms fog. Will bbl.

Clintonya

Last edited:
clintonya, i drowned my pms fog in shredded wheat last week:D feel better.

becky, how fun to wo with dh! i too would love to live walking distance to the beach. maybe when we move...

angie, the housing market is really really awful. i am glad for your 15% though. do you think you will like illinois? will that be your last move?

we took the boys to the river walk this am - finn rode his bike. it was so pretty out. my house is clean as are eats, and i did bm2 double ub and some leg drills:cool: bbl

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick hello because I am exhausted. We got more snow than originally forecasted which caused problems with people getting to the wedding. I will fill everyone in tomorrow. Have a great evening!

Nina, glad you had a nice day out at the park :) Good workout! I need to get moving on the clean house, I spent too much time outside today!

Colleen, glad you all made it safely. This snow storm was crazy!

We spent 1 ½ hours shoveling the snow. I am going to have a nice cup of hot choc tonight and watch some of the grammys and finish up some of these tax returns that are due tomorrow. Work is closed tomorrow, so that is great!

Clintonya

Quick drive by to tell you I did Disc 10 this evening. Now I need to make the bed and put the towels away. I hope everyone had a good weekend! I'll catch up on personals tomorrow, I promise.

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.